Anyone disappointed about Prime news?

Search This thread

WizeGuyDezignz

Jun 12, 2008
San Diego
Is anybody disappointed of rumors of the "premium" Galaxy S5 Prime rumored to come out in June just a few short months after the "regular" S5?

My gf and I both have the S5 on the Next plan, so we are locked in for a year. I don't know what to think.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

karmuh

Jan 15, 2014
Orange County, NY
Nope, because I realize it's just more unfounded rumors. A "prime" S5 is not coming out. Either way, none of the rumored specs intrigue me one bit. I'm quite happy with my S5 as is.

Reactions: WizeGuyDezignz

jellymonster442

Nov 27, 2012
Is anybody disappointed of rumors of the "premium" Galaxy S5 Prime rumored to come out in June just a few short months after the "regular" S5?

My gf and I both have the S5 on the Next plan, so we are locked in for a year. I don't know what to think.

Thoughts?

With the next plan you can pay off the phone at any time that you feel like it, if you'd rather make credit card payments for the phone and want to cancel a line you can do so. My mother payed off and cancelled her line a few days ago, and she's had the phone since day 1.

jack_ssl

Nov 10, 2013
Vellore
Nope

Thoughts?

Nope ...... :D Because I Didn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 .. So No Disappointed ;)

stoobie-doo

May 2, 2008
Dallas

Thoughts?

I'm willing to bet this is a tremendous amount of smoke with no fire. If there really is a Prime, then either Samsung would have to be able to charge a so far unachievable price for the device, or the S5 would get the fastest price markdown since the original iPhone.
Not
Gonna
Happen

I'm betting the G-906 is just yet another variation of gadget spam, just like the S4 had.

newbie2006

May 13, 2009
Virginia
TIZEN

I actually wonder if these rumors have to do with TIZEN OS devices - to go with the watches -

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/smar...un-android-and-release-tizen-phones-this-year

Maybe thats why - Samsung going to make the JUMP with a HIGHER quality model for their OS devices - to make it more of an option then just the popular android version?

I mean think about it - if u had your choice with tizen or andorid on the same hardware - wouldn't you just stay with android?

Theaccomplice88

Dec 27, 2008
I would be pissed if they did release a prime version. I bought the s5 at launch, because Samsung said there was nothing to those rumors. If one does come out, then they should have said something, and I would have waited to upgrade.

Top Liked Posts