[MOD][XPOSED] SnapFreedom v1.0

Search This thread

jtrz

Dec 31, 2013
jtrz.pl
This app makes you feel free using Snapchat!

This app makes you feel free using Snapchat. With SnapFreedom You can save received snaps and stories, share images and videos from gallery, bypass screenshot detection, view of snaps and videos for unlimited time, spoof location or speed, use multiline captions or automatically save all chat messages. To share from the gallery, open a gallery app, select desired photo/video, click share, and choose SnapFreedom. Then, in Snapchat app, take a photo or record a video and selected file will be injected.

SnapFreedom 2.9 works with SC versions:
10.52.0.0 (1906)
10.51.0.0 (1903)
10.50.0.0 (1901)
10.49.0.0 (1900)
10.47.5.0 (1860)
10.45.5.0 (1851)
10.44.5.0 (1831)
10.44.0.0 (1828)

Make sure to use a proper version of Snapchat (remember to disable auto-updates in Google Play!), activate the module in xposed framework and reboot device.
Note: SnapFreedom is not working in Snapchat Alpha version - you must disable it.

image.png

Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom

Feel free to give donation to a developer ;)
BTC: --inactive now--

Last edited:

iRoxas1

Aug 7, 2014
Florida
I've seen other snapchat mods where you have to view the story on the left in order for it to save. Does this one save if you view the stories on the right?

Reactions: deys11
Mar 25, 2018
i have no idea how to use it. after enabling xposed modules and rebooting, viewing snap stories doesn't save. or do i have to tap on something before it save pics and stories

divykjain

Nov 18, 2015
Mumbai
The best snapchat mod I've seen, works flawlessly, all snaps are saved systematically in folders with usernames. Also screenshots aren't detected by snapchat.

Reactions: parthroxx

parthroxx

Jun 13, 2013
Mumbai
Works Flawlessly ♥️?? Awesome Brother ♥️ Keep Updated!

Using 10.41.5.0

Snaps are Saved in SnapFreedom Folder which has folders with usernames!

Steps :
1. Install Module
2. Activate it
3. Load Snaps (Snaps will be saved automatically)

Last edited:

Prattham

Sep 6, 2013
New Delhi

With SnapFreedom You can save received snaps and stories, share images and videos from gallery, bypass screenshot detection or view of snaps and videos for unlimited time. To share from the gallery, open a gallery app, select desired photo/video, click share, and choose SnapFreedom. Then, in Snapchat app, take a photo or record a video and selected file will be injected.

Working with SC versions:
10.38.5.0 (1765)
10.40.0.0 Beta (1786)
10.40.5.0 (1787)
10.41.5.0 (1803)

Note: SnapFreedom is not working in Snapchat Alpha version - you must disable it.

Download:

PayPal: jakubtrzcinka@gmail.com
Please enable manual saving

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs

jtrz

Dec 31, 2013
jtrz.pl
i have no idea how to use it. after enabling xposed modules and rebooting, viewing snap stories doesn't save. or do i have to tap on something before it save pics and stories

Make sure you've install proper version of SC. Try to reinstall it from e. g. APKMirror. All snaps are being saved automatically in /sdcard(may be internal storage)/SnapFreedom/username/, if you enable it in app settings. Discovery are not yet supported. Finally, try to grant storage permission to SC and SnapFreedom in system settings.

Prattham

Sep 6, 2013
New Delhi
For now, all snaps are being saved automatically in /sdcard(may be internal storage)/SnapFreedom/username/, if you enable it in app settings. Manual saving may be available in future, check for app updates.
Also sharing is messed up
If i share a portrait image then it rotates to landscape and is zoomed in
Also can you add saving of sent snaps automatically and auto save chat messages in snapchat?

jtrz

Dec 31, 2013
jtrz.pl
Also sharing is messed up
If i share a portrait image then it rotates to landscape and is zoomed in
Also can you add saving of sent snaps automatically and auto save chat messages in snapchat?

SC is rotating an image (because of its metadata) and zooming it to fill screen. Quick fix is making a screenshot of your image displayed in gallery app and sharing this screenshot. In future version I will add image editor that will let you rotate, crop images and will fix this problem. Also I will add other mentioned functionalities soon.

Prattham

Sep 6, 2013
New Delhi
SC is rotating an image (because of its metadata) and zooming it to fill screen. Quick fix is making a screenshot of your image displayed in gallery app and sharing this screenshot. In future version I will add image editor that will let you rotate, crop images and will fix this problem. Also I will add other mentioned functionalities soon.
There are alot of request but first would be can you block ads?

Ahmed610

Dec 6, 2012
A msg says module no activated in xposed
Did that and rebooted still the same
Any idea

Edit
My bad it was installing the data in sd card.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

The sharing feature would it be possible to share clips that are over 10 or 20 seconds long

Last edited:

asdfffas

Mar 22, 2015
Everything works fine for me. Even stories from the right side are getting saved? but it would be cool if snaps and stories are saved in different folders?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This app makes you feel free using Snapchat. With SnapFreedom You can save received snaps and stories, share images and videos from gallery, bypass screenshot detection, view of snaps and videos for unlimited time, spoof location or speed, use multiline captions or automatically save all chat messages. To share from the gallery, open a gallery app, select desired photo/video, click share, and choose SnapFreedom. Then, in Snapchat app, take a photo or record a video and selected file will be injected.

SnapFreedom 2.9 works with SC versions:
    10.52.0.0 (1906)
    10.51.0.0 (1903)
    10.50.0.0 (1901)
    10.49.0.0 (1900)
    10.47.5.0 (1860)
    10.45.5.0 (1851)
    10.44.5.0 (1831)
    10.44.0.0 (1828)

Make sure to use a proper version of Snapchat (remember to disable auto-updates in Google Play!), activate the module in xposed framework and reboot device.

image.png

Download:

BTC: --inactive now--
    In response to the various people getting banned, I have made a blog post containing my discoveries https://aeonlucid.com/Snapchat-detection-on-Android/.
    It contains what Snapchat checks for precisely, which may help you understand why you still get banned.
    New version: 1.4
    - Updated for SC 10.43.5.0 (1827)
    - Fixed random image rotation
    - Fixed some bugs

Download: https://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom (refresh repository in Xposed Installer)
    New version: 2.0
    - Added manual saving
    - Added option to save chat images/videos, group snaps and sent snaps
    - Added location and speed spoofing (experimental)
    - Updated for SC 10.44.0.0 (1828) and 10.44.5.0 (1831)
    - SC 10.40.5.0 (1787), 10.41.5.0 (1803), 10.43.0.0 (1818), 10.43.5.0 (1827) are no longer supported.
    - Fixed some bugs

BTC: 384t4Spgi8b3jdVPzQC1SjRVL8RTMhXxR1

Download: https://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom (refresh repository in Xposed Installer)
    Nice!
    You should just maybe add a line in the settings mentioning where will the snaps be saved, so that no confusion would happen over "But where does it save?" question.
    2 features I'd like to see in the future, if possible:
    1) Auto Save Chat. Because why not.
    2) Manual save location selection - just because some phones don't have too much internal space so possible saving to external SD would be nice to have.
    Thank you for your work.

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs

Version 1.1 released!
    - Added option to automatically save chats
    - Added simple image editor (rotate, crop, maintain screen aspect ratio)
    - Added fix for EXIF image rotation information (images appeared in wrong orientation)
    - SC 10.38.5.0 (1765) is no longer supported.

Download: