Please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tdevaughn

Oct 31, 2010
Davidson, NC
anyone having issues using HTC mail widgets? Doesnt show either of my email accounts. When I try to add them again it tells me they already exist. The calendar widgets work perfectly.

tdevaughn

Oct 31, 2010
Davidson, NC
OK, wanted to make sure I didnt do something wrong :)

Also noticed when in Root Explorer and fixing permissions, the far right column is cut off.

love the theme, and seems quite snappy! keep up the good work!

meekless

Feb 24, 2010
Richmond
I tried BAMF RC4 and was a great ROM with a lot of features but was having bugs and issues pop up in just one day of use. Decided to try this ROM as i was really liking Sense 3.0 and WOW...may not have all the mods of BAMF but sleek and smooth and runs like a champ

the only thing i was curious about is there a flash available to disable wake with volume buttons?
since this is based on BAMF will the disable volume wake zip available there work as well?

thanks to anyone who can help!!
and big thanks for the incredible ROM

KDKobes

Aug 12, 2007
I tried BAMF RC4 and was a great ROM with a lot of features but was having bugs and issues pop up in just one day of use. Decided to try this ROM as i was really liking Sense 3.0 and WOW...may not have all the mods of BAMF but sleek and smooth and runs like a champ

the only thing i was curious about is there a flash available to disable wake with volume buttons?
since this is based on BAMF will the disable volume wake zip available there work as well?

thanks to anyone who can help!!
and big thanks for the incredible ROM

Thanks! Yes it will work to disable that.

djbeanpole

Apr 18, 2011
Naptownapolis
www.twitter.com
Kobes:

Superb update. 7.8.11 is fantastic. Came from 7.4.11 and I could care less about the transparent notifications. This ROM is buttery smooth and I'm happy with how you've themed it. I've always liked blue and this is just icing on the cake.

No hiccups. No FCs (except for some apps I went in and deleted but that was expected). I've always been a fan of ONDEMAND but I took your advice and rolled with smartass and things have been working great. 368-1.2 and its running LIKE A BOSS.

Keep up the good work friend.

Last edited:

ncobs

Dec 7, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Ya, came from bamf rc4, and love how smooth everything is in this, just need a zip for single sliding app drawer, pages slow me down :)

Haze69

Dec 12, 2010
Is anyone elses auto brightness really low?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

KDKobes

Aug 12, 2007
In case anyone is wondering the Bamf Toolkit works with this rom

That's BAMF specific..please don't use it on this ROM..if you would like to have BAMF toolkit please use one of their Rom's as that toolkit is for BAMF only. THANK YOU!!

IT WON'T WORK IN NEXT BUILDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts