[Guide] Customize S2U2 Battery Animation, Slider Button, Animation & Curtain

Search This thread

mushipkw

Jul 25, 2006
Pilkhuwa
www.wmskins.com
After Wacky.Banana's request, I tried to have a look at customizing curtains, & I found it but couldn't post because I was on vacation, I am back home now and I have posted it in Second post.

rwomack897

Jan 20, 2008
If you delete that top and bottom bar thing, and dont want any curtains will you still be able to slide to unlock, without having the actual thing at the bottom that says slide to unlock...

I am trying to do this so that if someone grabs my phone and tries to look through it they will not know that you have to slide to unlock the phone..

Is this possible??

Last edited:

arcanecho

Jul 27, 2007
Here is a tutorial to customze the S2U2 Slider Button.

1. S2U2 Slider button image is in Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder as Arrows.png.
2. It consists of two images each of size 47x30 pixels, that makes the original image 94x30 pixels.
3. The first image is used when Slide to unlock & second image is used when Slide to Answer.

Designing Buttons:
===============
1. Open Paint.
2. Goto Image --> Attributes
3. Change width to 47pixels & height to 30pixels.
4. Design button u want to use for slide to unlock.
5. When Done, save it in BMP format.
6. Repeat the process for the next button i.e. Slide to answer.
7. Open IrfanView.
8. Goto Image --> Create Panorama Image.
9. Choose 'Horizontal' in Directions Group.
10. Click Add Images & add the images (Remember the first file is for Slide to unlock & the second is for Slide to answer)
11. Untick 'Insert file names in images'.
12. Click Create Image.
13. This file should be of 94x30 pixels.
14. Save it in PNG format.

Use Them:
=========
1. Rename the file to arrows.png
2. Copy it to Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder.
3. Stop S2U2 by running iLock2.
4. Start again by running iLock2
5. U are done.

Of course: Instead of designing buttons u can use any image just resize them.

For now have this @ end of post:
Copy it to \Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder

==============================
Customizing the Curtains
===========================

Here how to customize the S2U2 curtains i.e Both Top & Bottom.

The files used for both curtains is topbar.png in the \Program FIles\S2U2\gfx\ folder.

To remove the curtains just delete the files topbar.png. PS: This will remove both the curatins.

1. Make any image of height 68 pixels, You can set any width. Note:- The width of PPC screen is 240 pixels. If the width is smaller it will be appended.
2. Save it as topbar.png.
3. Place it in GFX folder.
4. Stop S2U2 by running iLock.exe
5. Run S2U2.

That's it.

This file will be used for both curtains, but you can turn off top curtain from S2U2 settings.

Could you make a TF2 Slider? I really like the CS one, but TF2 is where it's at now. Sample image:

logo_TF.gif

fronz

Sep 10, 2006
here my addition, got it from an iphone

Attachments

• arrows.png
    arrows.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 20,267

orchids

Jul 7, 2007

donkeythekidd

Sep 23, 2007
Sorry to sound so corny...but does anyone have either a Harry Potter wand and/or the broom I can use as an arrow for the S2U?
If no one does, do you know what size the picture should be?
Still looking for a good HP S2U wallpaper but I'll be happy to use just the "arrow" for now. LOL
Thanks.

Here you go. :)

Attachments

• arrows.png
    arrows.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 20,064
Last edited:

zandrael

Jan 17, 2008
hello,

here is my reproduction of the original german iphone unlock text.

here we go:

attachment.php

greets,

Zandi

Attachments

• slideanis.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,053

erbp

Apr 24, 2007
How to use a .tsk theme in S2U2

Once I've downloaded a theme (.tsk file), how do I use it in S2U2? Thanks for any help.

parrot5

Feb 7, 2008
In this community where it seems like everyone can design and make their own graphics, my request would sound weird... but I'm a graphics idiot and here it goes: Can someone please make a background of the bottom curtain? ie, just delete the "slide to unlock" words... No need to animate. Thank you for your help.

orchids

Jul 7, 2007
In this community where it seems like everyone can design and make their own graphics, my request would sound weird... but I'm a graphics idiot and here it goes: Can someone please make a background of the bottom curtain? ie, just delete the "slide to unlock" words... No need to animate. Thank you for your help.

Parrot, I think if you remove the slideanis.png it should do the trick.
I'd suggest to rename the slideanis.png to "slideanis1.png", to test it out in case it doesn't work and you can just rename it back. Remember to restart ilock.

parrot5

Feb 7, 2008
Parrot, I think if you remove the slideanis.png it should do the trick.
I'd suggest to rename the slideanis.png to "slideanis1.png", to test it out in case it doesn't work and you can just rename it back. Remember to restart ilock.

I just tried it, result: ALMOST :p
The middle part (originally animated part) of the curtain becomes transparent now, showing the wallpaper......

update: oh, slide.png has a transparent rectangular box in the middle... guess if I fill it.................................... :D
Thanks for pointing out where to look! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S2U2 Android Clocks + Icons by frambo88

***Special thankx to frambo88 who inspired me to carry on the work!

These are for VGA devices. These should scale as normal on WVGA devices too. Else please let me know.

QVGA = check here

Note: I use only 24hr format. But i will include A/P/M (png files for the clock) in a later attachment. Thankx

Screen03_resize.png
    Screen05_resize.png
    Screen07_resize-1.png
    Screen09-1.png

Clocks Attached
    Orange
    White
    Black

Android Slider, Notification Icons & System Icons by frambo88

Slider as seen in the screenshot

Wallpapers as in screenshot

And WOW! The Android Analog Clock by frambo88 as in screenshot 4

Use direct download from attachment if you think hotlinks are interchanged ;)
    Hi crazy man!
    Could you share your lockscreen please. I find it really clean and modern. A nice one!

Here is my modified gfx. I have more than one clock but i am not sure that all are looking good.

Hope you like it. :) Hit the "thanks!: button if you do.
    (W)QVGA_Stripes

Another convertion of an iPhone theme.
    I hope you like it!

Note: StripesLow will NOT display the next appointment-task info correctly.

Wallpaper Source.
    Someone know how to (or if is possible to) remove the topmost courtain with all the content? Thanks!

Backup the old files first!

Use the system file i attached to this post and replace the onein "s2u2\gfx".

Name the "operator.png" file with the name of your network provider from "s2u2\gfx\operator" and replace.

After this you will only have the signal bars.

hey bro, could you share pls? :)

could you make a version where the 'unlock' text is white pls .. thanks in advance..

Sorry for the late reply, i had something to do.

Everything you need is in the *.rar file.

I made a lite psd for your lockscreen wallpaper.

Hit the thanks button if this was helpful! Thanks!
    Theme S3RN4M2 only for WQVGA resolution, only 240 x 400​

In the download you will find the complete overwrite folder GFX to the original with a file explorer (not from PC could possibly mistake).
    The file theme.s2u2 for do all the settings automatically.
    In the end a small collection of wallpapers.

GFX folder also contains the forecasts in the format HH_Weather, if you decide not to apply the theme files and settings you need to set the clock manually without curtain and left-aligned.

Sorry for the translation with Google!
    If you think this post is useful not forget to press Thanks or Donate to Me!