[ROM] Rdavisct's Supercharged Atrix Under New Ownership! See bottom of op!

Search This thread

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
So as my earlier post I had v5 with the update 2 and had app crashing issues. So I re wiped and went to click restore backup and accidentally clicked backup and without letting it go through its process I removed the battery "moron move". And now when I try to boot I'm stuck in the boot loop. I can get into the recovery but with no options to restore from a backup. It does give me the option to update but when I try to flash v4 again I get this error "e:signature verification failed". I'm trying not to panic but I feel I may have really messed my phone up. Any help would be gladly appreciated. I'm searching for other roms so I can give em a try and see if I can at least get it to boot.

Would it be safe to try and instal Stock Rooted Deodex 2.3.6?
Is there any way I can get supercharged v5 in a zip that isn't a backup and that the recovery can instal from?

This is just really frustrating as I have no option to do a restore, only options I get in recovery is reboot system now, apply update from sdcard, wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition.

You will have to restore the modified FXZ for 2.3.6:

Look here to get the fxz, and instructions:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1396650

And look at this, this will fix the issue when it does not fully restore:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1493386

So as my earlier post I had v5 with the update 2 and had app crashing issues. So I re wiped and went to click restore backup and accidentally clicked backup and without letting it go through its process I removed the battery "moron move". And now when I try to boot I'm stuck in the boot loop. I can get into the recovery but with no options to restore from a backup. It does give me the option to update but when I try to flash v4 again I get this error "e:signature verification failed". I'm trying not to panic but I feel I may have really messed my phone up. Any help would be gladly appreciated. I'm searching for other roms so I can give em a try and see if I can at least get it to boot.

Would it be safe to try and instal Stock Rooted Deodex 2.3.6?
Is there any way I can get supercharged v5 in a zip that isn't a backup and that the recovery can instal from?

This is just really frustrating as I have no option to do a restore, only options I get in recovery is reboot system now, apply update from sdcard, wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition.

Try going to the Atrix 2 Bootstrap app and installing recovery again...then see if you get you cwm options back. Once you are back in business try these steps.

1. Install v5 making sure to factory wipe and format system

2. Boot into v5 and set up your Google account and let it sync

3. Reboot into recovery and wipe both the cache and dalvic cache, then flash update 1 and reboot

4. Let the phone boot and settle then reboot to recovery again

5. Wipe both the cache and dalvic cache again and flash update 2 and reboot

6. Let the phone boot settle for about 2 minutes.

7. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

nwelker

Aug 1, 2010
Hey thanks guys for the quick responses! I was getting pretty worried I'd gone beyond repair. As for using bootstraps, I would have done so but due to the boot loop I cannot open bootstraps and so I'm stuck with the Android e3 recovery. I'm giving jimbridgman's links a try as I type this so hopefully it works out:)

I'll let you know if I have success!

nwelker

Aug 1, 2010
You will have to restore the modified FXZ for 2.3.6:

Look here to get the fxz, and instructions:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1396650

And look at this, this will fix the issue when it does not fully restore:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1493386

I seem to have hit another snag, I'm no pro at any of this stuff so it may just be me. I followed the steps and successfully got the fxz file to flash using rsd lite. But now all my phone does when turned on is go to the fastboot screen "ap fastboot flash mode (s) (boot failure)". Am I supposed to use rsd lite to now flash a rom? I'm really lost and trying to find any further instructions on what to do now.

Thanks again for your help.

I apologize, your second link was for this problem, I just didn't fully understand it until now:)

*My phone is back online again! Thank you so much, I was getting pretty worried! Been working on this for 6 hours now So thankful for these support forums and you guys who are not afraid to help folks like me. Gonna go and get bootstraps up and running, I'm going to be extremely careful what I click this time around.

Last edited:

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
I would suggest everyone to always apply the RAZR CWM on Boot patch as well... It can save you from some bad luck quite often!

That reminds me .when i use that cwm on boot with atrix bootstrap.sure i get into cwm if i catch a bootloop but i can't do anything in it because it says it can't mount sdcard. Anyone else run into this problem ? Cuz it ruins the point of cwm on boot for restoring or re flashing a rom for me because it won't let me access any backups or any roms on sdcard.says "error: can't mount sdcard"

I've tried with both razor bootstrap and atrix 2 bootstrap just to see and both give me same problem .regular bootstrap from loaded rom works but when i flash that file to make it load on boot it gives me that error .and yes i did deny it in superuser

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

Last edited:

cogeary

Dec 5, 2011
New Orleans
That reminds me .when i use that cwm on boot with atrix bootstrap.sure i get into cwm if i catch a bootloop but i can't do anything in it because it says it can't mount sdcard. Anyone else run into this problem ? Cuz it ruins the point of cwm on boot for restoring or re flashing a rom for me because it won't let me access any backups or any roms on sdcard.says "error: can't mount sdcard"

I've tried with both razor bootstrap and atrix 2 bootstrap just to see and both give me same problem .regular bootstrap from loaded rom works but when i flash that file to make it load on boot it gives me that error .and yes i did deny it in superuser

The reason you can mount the sdcard from adb shell is that you can't su because it tries to access Superuser.apk but it can't because it's in CWM. To mount the sdcard navigate to "mounts and storage" (or something like that) and select the first option to mount sdcard.

If you're still having the problem with mounts and storage then I'm at a loss. I use a weird CWM, however... how I install CWM is
-Apply bootstrap
-Use ROM Manager to flash Bionic recovery
-Apply bootstrap
-Uninstall bootstrapper
-Flash CWM on boot

Flashing the bionic recovery will let you automatically flash stuff through ROM Manager. It shouldn't make a difference when it comes to mounting but it's worth a try... I've had so many bootloops I've lost count but I can always mount /sdcard to push things to it and fix everything up.

kojitabe

Feb 15, 2011
The reason you can mount the sdcard from adb shell is that you can't su because it tries to access Superuser.apk but it can't because it's in CWM. To mount the sdcard navigate to "mounts and storage" (or something like that) and select the first option to mount sdcard.

If you're still having the problem with mounts and storage then I'm at a loss. I use a weird CWM, however... how I install CWM is
-Apply bootstrap
-Use ROM Manager to flash Bionic recovery
-Apply bootstrap
-Uninstall bootstrapper
-Flash CWM on boot

Flashing the bionic recovery will let you automatically flash stuff through ROM Manager. It shouldn't make a difference when it comes to mounting but it's worth a try... I've had so many bootloops I've lost count but I can always mount /sdcard to push things to it and fix everything up.

Where i can get Bionic rom manager?
Someone says using RAZR CWM and other says Bionic ROM manager,so what is the different and which one is better?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

marckusdavis

Apr 6, 2007
Battery problems

I dont have an official result as i keep putting it on the charger so i will try get a real result later today

Well, unfortunately I've had to give up. After a couple of tries with this ROM, no matter what I do, at the end of an 8 hour day, I'm in the 60's for percent of battery left without doing anything (just having the phone in my pocket with nothing extra running). If I use it at all, it's much worse. Can't risk having that low of battery for the evenings, so I've re-flashed 2.3.5, rooted it, upgraded to stock 2.3.6 and kept root. As much as I greatly appreciate all of the work and customization that has gone into making this ROM, I need much more battery life out of it before I can make use of it. :(

Zoide_

Sep 27, 2009
Well, unfortunately I've had to give up. After a couple of tries with this ROM, no matter what I do, at the end of an 8 hour day, I'm in the 60's for percent of battery left without doing anything (just having the phone in my pocket with nothing extra running). If I use it at all, it's much worse. Can't risk having that low of battery for the evenings, so I've re-flashed 2.3.5, rooted it, upgraded to stock 2.3.6 and kept root. As much as I greatly appreciate all of the work and customization that has gone into making this ROM, I need much more battery life out of it before I can make use of it. :(

My battery life is similar to yours. In fact, it's 2:37PM here and I only have 74% battery left. (I started out the day at 100%)

How much battery life do you get with stock rooted 2.3.6?

Moverf16

Feb 6, 2012

Wow, really? I left my phone in my truck for an exercise, and at the end of 15 hours (with my first few hours using Sirius XM streaming music and a couple of phone calls), I was only down to 70%. I'm running the Supercharged ROM.

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Question .can we underclock just by changing the number in the oc3 file just like how we over clock ? Cuz this i believe is why battery is draining .its the overclocking.correct me if i am wrong. Also i downloaded juice defender from the market and it seems to help .i get a good 20-30% more battery when running this rom.not a landbreakin difference but it helps enough to make it worth a download .and its free !

Moverf16

Feb 6, 2012
Question .can we underclock just by changing the number in the oc3 file just like how we over clock ? Cuz this i believe is why battery is draining .its the overclocking.correct me if i am wrong. Also i downloaded juice defender from the market and it seems to help .i get a good 20-30% more battery when running this rom.not a landbreakin difference but it helps enough to make it worth a download .and its free !

My results were with OC'd at 1250.. I uninstalled Juicedefender long ago because it was a huge PITA and I think it used more battery than it saved.

I'm at 62% right now after 10 hours of use (voice calls using bluetooth, sirius xm streaming for 45 minute at the gym over blue tooth, internet use, and idle time in a bad reception location).

I don't think the ROM is to blame.

But what I did notice was that update 2 was unstable for my phone (causing it to go back to the load screen randomly), so I restored my system to V1 and it's running fine (with the highest antutu score as well).

mathmansteve

May 4, 2008
Mobile Hotspot

I flashed this rom (V_5) a few weeks ago and thought the mobile hotspot hack had been included but its not working for me. Am I missing something or do I have to do the hack manually?

Thanks for you help.

Zoide_

Sep 27, 2009
I flashed this rom (V_5) a few weeks ago and thought the mobile hotspot hack had been included but its not working for me. Am I missing something or do I have to do the hack manually?

Thanks for you help.

I had to edit the database with the SQlite editor in order to use it outside of AT&T.

farshad525hou

Dec 13, 2011
Massachusetts
ad093c31-aaf1-240f.jpg

Just saying....

Sent from my Atrix 2 using XDA App

digitalferg

Aug 3, 2011
Wild Wild West

I was seeing similar battery results on sc5.1. I swapped to ifabers deodexed 2.3.6 (so I could still run battery and reboot mods and other themes) and have had much better battery life.

With moderate usage, I'm currently at 1 day, 3 hours and 51 mins with 37% battery left. I highly recommend deodexed 2.3.6 if you want to customize a bit without giving up battery life.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -What do we have here?
    -Supercharged script's
    -SuperClean script's
    -Deblur
    -Deodex
    -Oc Under terminal emulator (built in in V4 and above see second post)
    -Build.Prop tweaks (a lot of 'em)
    -Sdcard speed tweaks
    -1 percent battery mod
    -No carrier logo
    -Quick Settings
    -Webtop over hdmi

*********-How to Install...**********

------------------This only applies to v1-4, For V5 and above follow instructions listed next to downloads below---------------

-Boot into**BOOTSTRAP**(NO SAFESTRAP)
    -Format System
    -Install Stock Deodex rom
    -Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    -Wipe Cache
    -Wipe Dalvik Cache
    -Reboot phone
    -Once stock rom has loaded install bootstrap and reboot into recovery(we need a clean, deodxed, rooted base)
    -Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    -Wipe Dalvik Cache
    -Wipe Cache
    -Install SuperCharged Rom

-*****DO NOT FORMAT/WIPE ANYTHING AFTER FLASHING****
    -Now what???
    -When prompted choose go launcher and set as default

*********Changelog*********

-V1.0
    -Initial Release
    -Known minior theming bugs.

-v2.0
    -Fixed a few theme bugs(wipe data/factory reset)
    -Fixed Contacts
    -Edit's to updater script
    -Added apps (including bloat freezer, I checked its cool)
    -Move some apps to /data (so you can uninstall them)
    -Added ics notification sounds
    - Put back moto launcher (use home switcher)

-V3
    -****HUGE Performance increase over V1 and V2****
    -Fixed Super user issue's
    -Fixed busy box issue
    -Fixed webtop?
    -Fixed permission issues with oc. Should no longer cause a reboot.

-V4
    -Fixed webtop (I'm sure this time)
    -OC'd to 1122 on boot
    -Ad blocking in hosts file
    -Wireless tether hack is now included (this damn thing..)
    -Removed Motomizer (I could not seen any improvement over the included scripts)
    -Removed Scripts app and BloatFreezer (both were causing push ad's)
    -Removed Ciq Completely! (THANKS JIMBRIDGEMAN!)

-V5
    -Based on 2.3.6 Update
    -Added CapnPez's Toggles
    -Better Init.d support (Now loaded from system/bin if install-recovery.sh fails)
    -New boot animation
    -More build.prop tweaks
    -This is a fesh build of 2.3.6 from a system dump, it has been deodxed.

-----------V5_Update_1
    ------------------Fixed haptic feedback matches 2.3.6
    ------------------Fixed Supercharger "V6" scripts THANK YOU ZEPPELINROX
    ------------------Build prop edits to wifi, vm, and 3g Thanks Tyler Carter
    ---------------------------V5_Update_2
    -------------------------------------------Added reboot option and ICS animation. Thank you JRW28 and COGEARY
    -------------------------------------------Added ICS Ui, Notification's, and Ringtones.
    -------------------------------------------Added Voicesearch from market to system/app
    -------------------------------------------Fixed gps fix issues that show up after a few days with rom

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    <----Go launcher ics theme

*********Downloads*********

http://depositfiles.com/files/7sm8wjocq <----SuperCharged V 5 This is not a flashable zip, it is a cwm backup, you will need to extract the contents of the zip to the root of your sdcard. Instructions are included in the zip. READ THE "README" FILE INSIDE THE ZIP!---YOU WILL NEED TO WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET NO MATTER WHAT ROM YOU ARE COMING FROM. Then go to back up and restore, select restore, select SuperCharged_V_5. Let it restore Reboot and you are on your way!

http://downloads.h22designs.com/SuperCharged_V_5_DO_NOT_FLASH.rar <----SCV5 Mirror thanks to Script

http://depositfiles.com/files/0z63kidwv <---- SCV5 Update 1, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS FLASH FROM BOOTSTRAP, No wipe etc... SCV5 "ONLY"

http://depositfiles.com/files/k4opdtt3g <----SCV5 Update 2, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS FLASH FROM BOOTSTRAP, YOU DO NOT NEED TO WIPE ANYTHING. This Includes SCV5 Update 1. Having force close issues? Use the full backup listed below.

http://depositfiles.com/files/en42gu9jp <----SCV5 Update 2 Full System Img. Place on root of sdcard, Use advanced restore and only restore /system Read the "README" File included in the zip. You will Not need to wipe. This is only for those of you facing force closes after updating to SCV5_Update_2.

http://www.multiupload.com/9UHYFAPETU <----Supercharged V 4 (If coming from
    V3 Just wipe dalvik cache any other rom, full wipe see above)

http://depositfiles.com/files/a3my85m50 <---- Alt Link for Supercharged V 4

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7kzac <---- Alt link for Supercharged V 4

http://www.multiupload.com/FIUXZ4FBFD <----Supercharged V 3 (Wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache)

http://www.multiupload.com/21J01SXJ6Z <----Supercharged V 2

http://db.tt/MtDaBE8O <----Supercharged Atrix Rom

http://www.multiupload.com/IZVCVPRNGJ <----Stock Deodexd Rom Direct Link

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1420980 <----Stock Deodexed Thread

Thanks for clicking Thanks!!

*********Thanks*********

Thanks: Jimbridgeman-No ciq and more advice then you can shake a stick at ;), Shady_lanen-Theme base, most of updater script and power toggles, Nitro-Battery Icons,fenny-webtop mod,hashcode,Jydaddy, zeppelinrox, tylercarter... If I forget ya PM me and i'll put it up.

A special thanks to all of you willing to test almost everything I throw at you, It helps so much thanks guys.

Xda Member Script is nice enough to host the rom's free of charged, Please click this link and click thank's! http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=441777

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to do well... anything :-(. Since I have let my A2 go to take advantage of an amazing opportunity presented to me by another smart phone manufacturer I weighed the options of just letting the supercharged rom die or hand it over to one of the other amazing devs here for the a2. And after literally 354 pm's requesting updates, fixes, or just to get back in the game it became clear I couldn't let it die! And lucky for you guys rdavisct is willing to take the rom on! I hope you all the best of luck and I know you are all in great hands with rdavist. I encourage you all to check out his work and to stay tuned as I know he will make great things happen for your devices! Thank you guys for all your support and hard work, You made a dev out of a tinker lol.
    ************A note on over clocking***********

For best results this is how ya need to do it. (only if you are using the old method exp typing 1200 into terminal emulator)
    -Do not over clock until your phone is fully loaded (feels like setup lag is gone)
    -Use motor_hot_plug governor
    -Set min and Max to 1000
    -Reboot the phone
    -Wait till the phone is fully booted (again feels like lag is gone)
    -Now open terminal emulater and type "su"
    -Now type "1100"
    -Run at 1100 for a few mins put some stress on it at 1100
    -Now go to terminal emulator and type "su"
    -Now type "1200"
    ****I'm seeing much better results if I "break it in" the over clock as opposed to just jumping in at 1200****

Thanks to Rick#2 for this overclock method.
    Original OC thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1341514

************READ ME************
    If you are running V4 you will need to delete the file OC3 in system/ect/init.d in order to use this overclock method, the default method in V4 is different then this one but they are both included. Please read the post linked below to learn how to set your own clock speed.
    If you want to OC to say 1200 you would open terminal emulator type su, then echo 1200000000 > /proc/opptimizer

Another option is say you know your phone is stable at 1250 you could go to /system/etc/init.d open the file oc3 and change the values to 1250000000 and you would be at 1250 on every boot. DO NOT SET THIS TO A LEVEL YOUR PHONE IS NOT STABLE AT YOU WILL BOOT LOOP.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14511-op...4-overclocking-kernel-modulesofficial-thread/
    Why distribute a rom as a backup?

It's just so much easier to maintain a rom like this, by just using the /system image for the restore we keep things small, simple, and updates can come much faster. We are also eliminating the possibility of a bootloop during flash to a new rom and we don't need a prep rom that causes gps issues! This will also mean the future updates in theory should never require you to format /data. That means we should not have to lose all our setting's in future editions of the supercharged roms!

____
    -Beta;
    It means the rom is a "WIP" Work In Progress, With enough of the features working to be a daily driver. In this stage the rom is not to be considered as a finished product or 100% stable. Expect bugs, (Report bugs!)

2: From cmd or terminal type:
    3: adb push framework-res.apk /sdcard/
    4: adb shell
    5: su
    6: mount -o rw,remount /dev/null /system
    7: cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework/
    8: reboot
    9: All Done!

SuperCharged V5_Update_2 618A7E1EC527439459717391BDACEB07 *SuperCharged_V_5_Update_2_Do_Not_Flash.rar

SuperCharged V5 AC513654F485042DE5A3E3686031C1B4 *SuperCharged_V_5_DO_NOT_FLASH.rar

SuperCharged V4

SuperCharged V3 35BAE13E25D61A1E3531EECE446F3C2B *SuperCharged_Atrix_V3.zip

SuperCharged V2 CA30B7CDE32C633C8E74EC0005D3C700 *SuperCharged_Atrix_V2.zip

SuperCharged V1 257B237EB0566E679591FB1D493A8A3E *SuperCharged_Atrix.zip
    Originally Posted by lfaber06
    -What do we have here?
    -Supercharged script's
    Uh nope... not in V5 anyway.
    False advertising + weak ass launcher = lol

/system/etc/init.d/97memorycharger is juwe's ram script but renamed, isn't it?

I would appreciate if you stopped bashing our Devs for creating a ROM on their free time. If you think its slow use stock. He put his time and effort in to the ROM all for free. If you think you know so much create your own ROM. Everyone here knows his ROM is much faster than stock, so once again EVERYONE would appreciate it if you just keep you mouth shut.

Sent from my Atrix 2 using XDA App
    C'mon guys, remember that the people who make these ROMs are doing us a favor for free. Let's not pressure them too much ;)