Rezound Testers wanted!

Search This thread

turbomike14

Mar 30, 2014
Willing able Newbie

I would be interested in participating. I have a recently fulfilled contract Rezound from Verizon. I've gather data on XDA for a month so as to change the phone over to Straight Talk. So I am now ready to Clean my Rezound, put a new ROM with ICS. I'm not kidding I just was about to go htc.dev.com and start, thought I'd look for new post one more time. If I can be of help and not get in the way... I'm willing.

azbeerhugger

May 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Sorry it's taken so long to post my results. I flashed this Friday night with CWM Touch and Banks Standard from mid-March. First hiccup was when it first booted it asked me to grant access to the Performance Control app. I mistakenly granted "this time only" and my phone rebooted. Second issue came when connecting to WiFi. It connected then loaded some kind of blank picture, or something. I hit back, reconnected and was back in business. I asked that Google restore my apps. About halfway through, the Play Store sort of "froze" and stopped downloading. I rebooted the phone and the restore resumed. The only big issue for me is the camera. The preview screen is black until you take a picture (which works, you just can't see what you're taking a picture of) then the preview becomes your previous picture. Camcorder is a no-go. You get the same black screen as the camera and it acts like it's recording, but nothing saves and the Camera app crashes when you try to close it.

Other than these issues, this is a great build! I've never run Vanir, so I'm not sure what makes this build unique. Battery life was about the same as it was when I was running CM11. I have since gone back to Evervolv, but if this had a working camera/camcorder, I would definitely run it!

Thanks for letting me test and keep up the great work! :good:

jasonmerc

Dec 14, 2012
www.ixquick.com
In case you are still accepting testers I will be glad to join in the testing. My Rezound isn't my primary phone and it wouldn't be a big deal if it got soft bricked or something by some far chance because it is not my primary phone.

EDIT: Also, is this ROM you made GSM compatible? If it is definitely not, then unfortunately I can't test it with calling and texting and stuff like that because I use Tmobile. If you aren't sure if the ROM would work with GSM or not, then that can be one of the tests I can perform and report back the results.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll PM the 3 of your a link to my private storage where I am hosting this. You'll have to flash banks Gapps too