Gt-n8013 usa pit file needed

Search This thread
Hey everyone,

I need someone to pull up and post a .pit file for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 because I can't use OTG host, and the unit no longer charges on USB. This happened after the incorrect ROM was loaded on the device, which I thought was the correct ROM oops.

Thanks for any help

Might be found on sammobile.com .

jje

Hey,

I looked there and didn't find it. Also, maybe I don't need a pit file. The main issue is at when my system is restored USB does not work and the system will not charge through USB. This happened using teamwin recovery and installing the incorrect rom, AOKP P4wifi instead of P4notewifi as I had forgotten the correct name for the device. The next step is that I had to do a mke2fs on /efs to make /efs mount which is why I thought I needed a pit file to repartition the entire device and restore the software.

Any help at all to make the device work properly again would rock. I'll post a solution here and to my company knowledge base once a fix is found.

Thanks everyone

stevessvt

Nov 6, 2010
Lake Worth

Chocu1a

Sep 16, 2011
I dont find any downloads on that site for the usa n8013 ueclk8 wifi only. There is only a download for cellular south products and thats a cell phone company in my area.

The Cellular South file IS the 8013. I have no idea why it is labeled as that, but I have used both 4.0.4 & 4.1.2 from Sammobile for my 8013. Trust me, both work.

Reactions: kstephens98

Top Liked Posts