[Q] TWRP won't load in recover. flashing rom fails because of signature verification

Search This thread

alllrite

Jul 14, 2013
I have a SGH i317m unlocked from Roger with jb4.3 stock rom. I'm trying to flash DN3 ROM for note 2.
I've rooted the phone and installed TWRP, but when I go to recovery I still get the Android recovery which fails to flash the rom because of "signature verification fail." I've tried installing TWRP recovery, it goes to the website, and then says the download has started, but there is no progress in the download status bar.
I've flashed Rom before but I'm still a novice. Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
alllrite.

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
I have a SGH i317m unlocked from Roger with jb4.3 stock rom. I'm trying to flash DN3 ROM for note 2.
I've rooted the phone and installed TWRP, but when I go to recovery I still get the Android recovery which fails to flash the rom because of "signature verification fail." I've tried installing TWRP recovery, it goes to the website, and then says the download has started, but there is no progress in the download status bar.
I've flashed Rom before but I'm still a novice. Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
alllrite.

Disable signature verification while flashing the ROM.. It shows just when you are about to flash the ROM..

alllrite

Jul 14, 2013
problem resolved

I found a post that suggested down load goomanager and "Open it and hit the menu button. Hit install openrecoveryscript. " this worked and my phone now boots to twrp recovery.
thank you
alllrite