xposed security alert code 2 ( Netmarble games ) fix / solution

Search This thread

jxlah

Nov 4, 2013
Lol. Yes, at least you can play with xposed. Idk why the toggle script doesnt work on yours....
i find it odd you can manually rename folder, but get some kind of shell error using automate...
unless your device has some kind of security setting or app preventing it, the script should work.
Im running lollipop 5.02.... which version android are you running?

The script just uses check if folder exists, rename /data/data/folder_name commands. And toast messages. Thats all.

Script requires ( in automate ) 2 installed privileges: superuser & read sd card.
are these privileges installed & enabled for the toggle script?
Perhaps the script cant read root/system folders/files and gives error.
* in addition, your supersu must grant automate root privileges also.

there is no cd command being used.... i will research your error....

Question? Are you using SuperUser or SuperSU app, or are you running a custom ROM?

Im running SuperSU on stock rom.... i read superuser or built-in superuser on custom roms may not work well with automate. If you dont have SuperSU, perhaps try that.

Another thing that could cause java.lang.IllegalStateException errors is if you have multiple profiles on android... you must be primary user.

Hey, I managed to fix the error and got the script working :). Apparently when I downloaded the script, the working path that SU commands is pointed towards my storage area and not "/". I just changed all 3 working path to "/" and the script worked perfectly. Thanks for troubleshooting with me and maybe you can add this to the FAQ for others who encounter my problem.

Marty_Since87

Aug 27, 2012
Bronx, New York
The basic solution is as follows:

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer

Thank you sooooooooo much, this basic solution is the best. My modules are still active.

Last edited:

Adamante

Sep 6, 2016
No more xposed security alert, but my netmarble game still detect gameguardian. Any idea?
In this case I play seven knights. Thanks.

spikiller

Jan 21, 2012
Isn´t it possible and allowed to decompile xposed_installer and rename the apk name so it would be installed to "de.robv.android.xposed.installer2" ?

Regards

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
Isn´t it possible and allowed to decompile xposed_installer and rename the apk name so it would be installed to "de.robv.android.xposed.installer2" ?

Regards
That may be possible, IDK... xposed modules store their settings in the xposed installers data folder. IDK if modules look for a fixed path or retrieve it from xposed installer. I guess you could try...

I think the best & easiest solution is to either manually rename the folder, or use the toggle script to do it for you, as most users do not decompile/recompile packages. But you do have a good idea, and I am curious if your proposed method works. If you are successful, then let us know.

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
No more xposed security alert, but my netmarble game still detect gameguardian. Any idea?
In this case I play seven knights. Thanks.
Unfortunately, netmarble blacklists all the major memory editor hacking apps, such as gameguardian, gamekiller, etc, etc... you cannot have them running or you will get a detection error/not allowed to play.
And even if it doesnt detect it running, It is my experience that the game-hack apps DO NOT WORK on server based games, so even if you could defeat the game's detection of the cheat app, once you hack the coins, gems, etc, the server will give you some kind of error message, forcing you to restart the client, and ignoring the hacked values. I think its due to your game data being stored on the server, and it is smart enough to compare your clients variables against the server stored ones.

Basically, any game that requires internet connection to play is most likely server based, and gameguardian + similar cheating/memory editing apps will NOT work with them.

Last edited:

spikiller

Jan 21, 2012
That may be possible, IDK... xposed modules store their settings in the xposed installers data folder. IDK if modules look for a fixed path or retrieve it from xposed installer. I guess you could try...

I think the best & easiest solution is to either manually rename the folder, or use the toggle script to do it for you, as most users do not decompile/recompile packages. But you do have a good idea, and I am curious if your proposed method works. If you are successful, then let us know.

Problem with my installation is that I´ve installed XInternalSD xposed modul inkl systemapps, if I rename the folder the plugin stopped working. If I´ve got time I try to decompile and change the path. If anyone other has time he/she can do it too :fingers-crossed: :good: :laugh:

Regards

Jan 6, 2016
***IT WORKS FINE**

Just use something like "Root Explorer" and you will be able to see more folders than usual. I was trying to find the xposed under Data with the app ES File explorer but I didn't find it so I downloaded ROOT EXPLORER and I found it, renamed the exposed folder and got into the game perfectly!!

Thanks for the first post about all steps.

rndhmk

Nov 16, 2012
Still working on lastest update, even its not originaly uploaded by you, but still credit goes to you, ty sir :good::laugh:

vegetaz

Dec 23, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
41efdba04446386a49ad73573b68755e.jpg

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE SOLUTIONS / SCRIPTS IN THESE POSTS ARE ONLY FOR THE
"SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" error message in games....
( they are NOT for OTHER "Security Alert Code 2 [SomeOtherApp]" GAME ERRORS !!! )...

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO THOROUGHLY READ & UNDERSTAND THESE SOLUTIONS
TO BYPASSING THE "SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" game error... Thank you.

I found a good solution to this problem and wanted to share it with the community as many others have encountered this problem...

When trying to play Netmarble games with xposed installed on your android device, the game uses some kind of anti-cheat detection, giving the error message "xposed security alert code 2" and exiting the game.. It appears to be some kind of online detection where the error occurs after it connects online and says its checking for updates. :crying:

GAMES LIKE MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT, SEVEN KNIGHTS, RUSH-N-KRUSH, EVIL BANE, etc detect xposed installer. Xposed modules do not hide xposed from these games either ( such as rootcloak, denying permissions, etc ).

I originally posted the "how-to" responding to another users thread:

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/develop...lertcode-2-t3265279/post67346433#post67346433

I decided to start a new thread and post the solutions here.

There is no need to uninstall xposed, nor is a reboot required!

not work :crying:

externus

Mar 30, 2012
Hey, thx for the guide now I can play Star Wars force arena without problems.
I have made with Tasker + TaskerAppFactory a simple app to rename the folder.
I like this way more, because I dont need to have tasker, automate or sth. else to run in background, wich is better for battery life :p

Its just like the manual way, when you press the on button, it will rename the folder to xposed.installer2
and when you click the off button it will simply revert this.
You need to grant root rights, because that are systemfolders.
You dont need to have tasker just install the attached apk.

If you maybe dont trust it, but you want to build an app like this with tasker by yourself,
you just need to make a scene with your buttons and the klick action is: File/moveFile and there you need to specify the path.
Move file is the same as just renaming it like here explained. https://qnalist.com/questions/5100335/renaming-folders

Hint: If you are restarting your device, dont forget to revert the name change (click the off button), otherwise your xposed modules wont be activated after restart and you need to activate them all and restart again.
So dont forget to turn off (revert) the changes after playing the game :)

Have fun

Update:
I have attached the scene and task in the zip if you want build the app by yourself with tasker+ app factory
and updated the apk, the earlier version didnt killed the monitoring service by tasker itself.

Attachments

• RenameXposedInstaller.3.apk
    2.4 MB · Views: 239
  • RenameXposedInstaller.5.apk
    2.4 MB · Views: 221
  • RenameXposedInstaller.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Blue_bl

Aug 8, 2016
Hey, thx for the guide now I can play Star Wars force arena without problems.
I have made with Tasker + TaskerAppFactory a simple app to rename the folder.
I like this way more, because I dont need to have tasker, automate or sth. else to run in background, wich is better for battery life :p

Its just like the manual way, when you press the on button, it will rename the folder to xposed.installer2
and when you click the off button it will simply revert this.
You need to grant root rights, because that are systemfolders.
You dont need to have tasker just install the attached apk.

If you maybe dont trust it, but you want to build an app like this with tasker by yourself,
you just need to make a scene with your buttons and the klick action is: File/moveFile and there you need to specify the path.
Move file is the same as just renaming it like here explained. https://qnalist.com/questions/5100335/renaming-folders

Have fun
Nice app THX
Now I can play the game.:fingers-crossed:

Smashhead85

Jan 27, 2014
seems to work like a charm and it launches right out of automate after the permissions are set and I hit the start button

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

( they are NOT for OTHER "Security Alert Code 2 [SomeOtherApp]" GAME ERRORS !!! )...

I found a good solution to this problem and wanted to share it with the community as many others have encountered this problem...

When trying to play Netmarble games with xposed installed on your android device, the game uses some kind of anti-cheat detection, giving the error message "xposed security alert code 2" and exiting the game.. It appears to be some kind of online detection where the error occurs after it connects online and says its checking for updates. :crying:

GAMES LIKE MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT, SEVEN KNIGHTS, RUSH-N-KRUSH, EVIL BANE, etc detect xposed installer. Xposed modules do not hide xposed from these games either ( such as rootcloak, denying permissions, etc ).

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/develop...lertcode-2-t3265279/post67346433#post67346433

seems to be working fine...something to note though i downloaded automate did not get tasker i also downloaded the original script and the one for seven knights... with the seven knights script if i minimize i get back the error but with the first script i don't seem to the error if i minimize the game so that might be something worth looking at

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
the automate toggle script works great, and does not drain battery. If you reboot and forgot to toggle xposed back on, just run the toggle script, and it will automatically fix xposed for you.... since the toggle script works with all games, its my personal choice.

but for those of you who prefer individual "launchers", you can easily use one of the automate launchers as a template to create one for another game should you desire..... or the tasker app factory mentioned earlier by another user....
whatever works for you! just let us play our games, while keeping xposed !!!!
( I've heard some apps are using java code to detect root now, and xposed roothide/rootcloak, etc can't stop the detection....
it would really suck for us if games start using root detection, instead of detecting xposed.
but with xposed toggled "off", xposed modules can't run, so there is no threat to them. )

It works perfect with the new FORCE ARENA game too.

bottom line is this: You can KEEP xposed, play them netmarble games, and best of all, no reboots required!

I'm glad my post has helped so many gamers... XPOSED IS NOT A CHEAT!!!! Peace All!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE-POSTED INFO: This is the toggle script, with auto-fix xposed if you rebooted with xposed toggled off:
( Just run the xposed toggle script again after a reboot and it will auto-fix xposed! )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** TOGGLE XPOSED ON/OFF script *** Requires AUTOMATE app as posted on PAGE 1, with directions.

It has been uploaded to Automate Community, Games Category, with the TITLE:
"bypass XPOSED Security Alert Code 2 (UPDATED)"

*note: after downloading & installing the new updated script, (1) remove the old shortcut from your homescreen (2) delete the old script from automate (3) create a new shortcut on your homescreen...

*** to create shortcuts for automate scripts:
In automate, EDIT the flowchart
click on the 1st block ( flow beginning block ),
then click on the Install Homescreen Shortcut button
(Then click OK or CANCEL, and DONE to exit the editor)

Last edited:

Kokoa666

Jul 25, 2015
Not Work Anymore

after the last update 7Knights today, rename xposed folder to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 not work anymore,the 7Knights app still detect the xposed, any new tricks to bypass this security code 2 ? :(

Apr 29, 2012
Having the same issue, renaming, deleting the folder does not work. I don't even use Xposed for the games. I have to sacrifice Xposed Customization modules for these. Hopefully someone can look into this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ic_launcher-256.png

Here is a way to use scripts instead:

Install from the playstore these 2 free apps ( no ads )
    (1) AUTOMATE
    (2) TASKER PROCESSES RUNNING (KC)

In AUTOMATE, click on the community icon on top toolbar and from the GAMES category download these scripts I created:

MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED)*
    **** UPDATE! **** " bypass Netmarble's XPOSED Security Alert Code 2"
    has been updated to "bypass XPOSED Security Alert Code 2 (UPDATED)"

The 1st script is a launcher for Future Fight that automatically does everything in 1 click.

the 2nd script is a toggle on/off ( ie. renaming ) script with toast messages as an alternative solution & will work will ALL netmarble games. The updated version can deal with duplicate folders, caused by a toggle off & restarting your device ( xposed installer creates another folder if the original is renamed and xposed thinks its missing ).

*note: After installing the above scripts in Automate, be sure to install / configure / allow the required things that Automate says it needs for these scripts, or they may not work! This would be the SUPERUSER & STORAGE permissions.

** another thing you may need to do is go to your system settings, accessibility: under Services, turn on Automate and under direct access, turn on the Universal Access.
    The basic solution is as follows:

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
    simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
    ( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
    Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
    you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
    the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer
    Last of all, you may use the MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED) script as a TEMPLATE to create launchers for other Netmarble games. Here's how:

In automate, edit the flowchart... long press on a block & select all, then copy the flowchart. Press done.

Create a new flowchart and paste the copied blocks (long press screen)
    Then you just need to edit a few blocks:

1. In the flow beginning, change the title to your game. Also, click on the Install Homescreen Shortcut to Add a launcher icon on your desktop.

2. In the Start App Main Activity block, change the package to your game, then change the activity class to your games .main.activity.

3. In the When Running App block, click on the configure button, then select your game in the plugin. Then exit it back to Automate.

Save by clicking Done. You can then edit the properties ( instead of flowchart ) to change the scripts name & description.

Now try out your shortcut on your desktop!

If you upload it to automate community, please include "Thanks DeepPurple72 !" in the description.

*** UPDATE: I noticed after updating the game from playstore, the script kept running after exiting the game & trying to launch it again gave a toast message about automate cannot parallel launch....

*** FIX: Go into AUTOMATE and STOP the script. Then edit the flowchart:
    Edit Block #7 ( the processes running plugin ) - click on configure, long press on the
    App name & remove, then + ADD the game again from the Installed Apps list.
    Save the script, and all is good again. You may need to do this every time you update a game.

PLEASE CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON IF MY SOLUTIONS HAVE WORKED FOR YOU.
    Xposed modules continue to run while the data folder is renamed, but you will get an error message if you open xposed installer or change modules settings.

If you have issues, try the toggle script to ensure xposed installers's data folder has its original name.

I am running samsung touchwiz stock rom , deodexed, android lollipop 5.0.2 with unofficial xposed framework for Samsung v83 sdk21 (found also on this XDA website)

If for some some reason your version of xposed installer is using a different folder name under /data/data and the above scripts do not work for you, please
    post the name of your xposed installer's /data/data folder's name so that I may update the scripts and re-upload them to the automate community to share.

:good: :laugh: :cool: