Sandisk 128 GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Memory Card, 45MBps Read/Write Speeds

Search This thread

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
If it was a micro sd sdxc card it would tho. I can use a 64gb microsdxc on my g2x and fit quite a chunk of my music collection and videos now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

sinxjae

Apr 21, 2012
San Jose
sinxjae.tumblr.com
Why on earth would you need 128GB? Lol

why wouldn't you want 128GB. if you're like me then you would want your phone to do whatever it is you need it for - whether it be watching movies, recording video, or playing games. Just as an example: if you enjoy playing "old school" games like NES or SNES games, then each SNES game alone is approximately the size of a standard mp3 and with hundreds of games - you could easily fill up a few gigs of space.

Music alone will be a storage hog and even movies. The average divx or .avi is about 700mb.

Reactions: d12unk13astard

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
I can't believe some peoples mindset...

I mean sure if its not what you need look elsewhere but more storage space is never a bad thing, especially for the users that use their phone for more then just texting,calling,browsing youtube etc. This is a smartphone people and storage just like battery life can always be improved upon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Last edited:

m_reyna_16

Mar 4, 2008
there was a mod posted a long while back that was basically a ribbon cable in the form of an sd card to a regular mem card like the one posted in the op, of course it meant making a rectangular hole in your battery cover but could be hidden using a phone cover... that might work

Bukem75

Feb 12, 2008
092311did-bill-gates-really-say-that-156655.jpg

You might not be old enough for this reference...

mrcrptguy

Top Liked Posts