MA4 Modem

Search This thread

xxsalxx786

Jul 29, 2012
Chicago
I have a quick question.
I am currently running beanstalk 4.4.2. I am on ma4 modem. Which is the latest modem I can flash to get better signal. I am currently getting none. Thank you.

rangercaptain

Oct 27, 2010
West Coast of California
If you are sure the modem is the cause of weak reception, put all the modem zip files on your sd card and experiment with each one. Sometimes the latest and greatest might not be the best for your region. Give each flashed modem a day to "settle in" before you judge.

Cases and hand position can also interfere with reception. The antennas are at the top right corner as you look at the front.

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
If you are sure the modem is the cause of weak reception, put all the modem zip files on your sd card and experiment with each one. Sometimes the latest and greatest might not be the best for your region. Give each flashed modem a day to "settle in" before you judge.

Cases and hand position can also interfere with reception. The antennas are at the top right corner as you look at the front.

Excellent advice. Not a lot of people realize that or try that.

Also maybe experiment with APNs.

Depending where I'm at, sometimes the MA4 modem works better than the MK6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

rampaadh

Oct 3, 2013
Texas

thank you..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.