Is there a Galaxy s5 touchwiz rom for galaxy s4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Aug 21, 2013
hello ,
i know there are a few threads regarding the touchwiz ui for galaxy s4 ; but here is the deal i dont just want the ui i want some of its features to
like kids mode , ultra power saving mode then dual downloaded and others but i can understand that the fingerprint scanner wont work so i want a modified versions of it so like these features are cut down and the features which can work are still there ; please give me links thank you

gsmyth

Dec 16, 2010
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9
hello ,
i know there are a few threads regarding the touchwiz ui for galaxy s4 ; but here is the deal i dont just want the ui i want some of its features to
like kids mode , ultra power saving mode then dual downloaded and others but i can understand that the fingerprint scanner wont work so i want a modified versions of it so like these features are cut down and the features which can work are still there ; please give me links thank you

Have a search for it then, if someone has ported those features they would be in a Rom already or else in the Themes and Apps section.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Polymath KD

May 12, 2014
Kingston
hello ,

Quite a few.. you got samy deluxe rom, foxhound rom, echoe rom, phoenix rom all implementing s5 features.. All are pretty awesome!

REMEMBER HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED!

ronnie498

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 22, 2010
Mod Edit

Thread Closed - Best option is to search and try them, being closed as it will turn into a Best of

ronnie498
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.