MyTouch 4G battery compatibility

Search This thread

solidunit

Mar 11, 2010
Dunno if this was posted before, but it seems the MyTouch 4G (HTC Glacier) uses the same battery as the Thunderbolt. I haven't tried it myself, but a lot of places are selling "Thunderbolt" batteries, when they're just MyTouch ones.

This is good to know if you're shopping around for an extra battery at a good price. I prefer an extra standard battery to the bulky extended one.

Reactions: arnmsctt

juanzho11

Apr 14, 2010
A Galaxy Near you
Thats a nice find, thanks I'm about to try with my wifes mt4g
Update:
It's alive, it works, you just have to insert it with htc logo facing in, but it works.
Sent from my Thunderbolt 4BLTE

Last edited:

kendive

Oct 20, 2010
Florida
Dunno if this was posted before, but it seems the MyTouch 4G (HTC Glacier) uses the same battery as the Thunderbolt. I haven't tried it myself, but a lot of places are selling "Thunderbolt" batteries, when they're just MyTouch ones.

This is good to know if you're shopping around for an extra battery at a good price. I prefer an extra standard battery to the bulky extended one.

Yep when you do a search on Amazon for a battery for the Tbolt it states that it's for the mytouch also.

I opted for the extended battery. I would rather have a bigger battery in the phone than worry about carrying around another battery.

I posted some pics of the extended battery. Not much bigger than my DINC with the extended battery. But the TBolt is a bigger phone all together, But work the screen real estate.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=995482&page=6

Last edited:

92slammer

Jun 25, 2010
warner robins ga
i purchased one for the mytouch 4g by mugen (1650).....im on my first day of using it after a full 12 hour charge...been unplugged since 7am and im at 41%....heavy usage with everything running...gps bluetooth wifi ...all day long trying to kill it...lol they say after about 3 cycles that it should be good to go....will report aftwards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

well it is now 9pm and im down to 1%...lol, 14 hours isnt too bad for the first full day of usage