[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][I9100] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-2

Search This thread

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* and of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][I9100] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-2, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
bluefa1con
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
Based On: Cyanogenmod, AOKP, Paranoid Android

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Milestone 1
Current Beta Version: Nightlies

Created 2013-06-27
Last Updated 2014-10-26

Last edited by a moderator:

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.2][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[26/02][V20.

Bugs & PAC FAQ

Bugs
Use the bug tracker

PACman FAQ

PIE FAQ

Q. What is PIE?
A. PIE is a new way to interact with your notifications. It provides easy gesture based interaction with all your system information without taking up valuable screen space. PIE is what you see in this image.

Q. How do I access Pie?
A. Swipe your finger from the pie gravity edge (default is the bottom) toward the center of your screen. While keeping your finger on the screen, drag your finger to the desired button and release to click.

Q. My PIE doesn't look like the ones in the screenshots. I don't see the Clock or notifications.
A. Notifications work either through the status bar or PIE. If the status bar is enabled, PIE reverts to just the softkeys. To enable the full PIE experience, enable Expanded Desktop by going to Settings -> System -> Power Menu -> Expanded Desktop (Status bar hidden). Access the power menu and turn Expanded Desktop on.

Q. How do I change PIE colors?
A. Go to Settings -> Hybrid Properties -> Interface and change the Navigation bar color.

Q. Buttons or keyboard rows near the edge of my screen are nonresponsive.
A. PIE's trigger area overlay is covering the edge of your screen. Change either the Trigger Area or Pie Gravity in Settings -> System -> PIE Settings.

Q. I don't like PIE, how do I turn it off?
A. To disable PIE set Trigger Area to None in Settings -> System -> Pie Settings. Remember to disable Expanded Desktop to turn status bar on again.

ROM FAQ

Q.Do I need to do a full wipe before installing this ROM?
A. Unless coming from a previous version of PACman it is highly recommended to do a full wipe before installing. This includes coming from ParanoidAndroid ROMs.

Q.What do the settings in Hybrid Properties do?
A. ParanoidAndroid has an extensive guide to the settings at this thread: [GUIDE][PARANOIDANDROID] A Complete Compendium on ParanoidPreferences [PA-Settings] Please do not post questions related to PA Settings in this thread, they are not ROM specific and all we'll do is point you to that thread.

Q.How do I turn on the Navigation Bar??
A.To enable the NavBar open Hybrid Properties, swipe the screen to the right to peek through to the menu.
Select Interface, now set your desired NavBar size with the slider.

Q.Something isn't working. What do I do?
A. First, make sure you are running the latest stable version. For i9100 users, try using the latest Dorimax kernel, for i777 users stick with the CM kernel provided. That should solve half the problems. If it persists, backup data using Titanium and do a full wipe reinstall. If the problem persists, report what it is and what triggers it so the dev can duplicate it.

A BIG thank you to IconRunner for putting together the FAQ!! :good:

Last edited:

anson162002

May 17, 2012
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.2][PA3.10][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1M2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[24/03][V2

Great:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

if i come from v21 with siyah kernel ,Should I flash back stock kernel before flashing v22?

dud3me

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks blue, now go concentrate on your exams and ace them mate!! :D

I know all the PAC users wish you the best for your studies and can't wait for your return.

Yeah good luck with your exams! I just had one of the most important tests of my life and wish I would've read more :( After all, you only have to do them once. At least if all goes according to plan! ;)

AuSSiELaMbChOpS

May 27, 2012
github.com
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.2][PA3.10][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1M2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[24/03][V2

if i come from v21 with siyah kernel ,Should I flash back stock kernel before flashing v22?

No you can just flash v22 it will install the stock kernel when you flash the zip.

Sent from my PACman GT-I9100 using xda premium

Reactions: nayak.aj

AuSSiELaMbChOpS

May 27, 2012
github.com
Samsung Galaxy S10+
I thought, 22 should not be in within the next days. What is up with the rush now? Really ready? :)

No it's ready and available for download the team worked really hard to get everything done for this release, there was no rush we just completed everything we wanted to prior to releasing v22. :victory:

Jan 28, 2011
Hong Kong

Thank you so much!
Good night!:D

Krishnadusad

Mar 6, 2012
Urbana-Champaign

Well guys and girls I need to get some sleep its just about 3am here! :eek:

Enjoy v22 and I will check-in tomorrow morning to see how everything is going.

Hi AuSSiELaMnChOpS :D , downloading already ..

P.S. - could i call you Aussie please ? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts