[Q]ASOP 2.3 ROM with Camera & HDMI?

Search This thread

conradwu

Nov 15, 2011
I grabbed my Huawei U9000 and flashed to Taiwanese Sharp ROM.

Seems to be running smoothly except the speakerphone is strangely soft and blur in a phone call. It works loud and clear in YouTube/video playback.

Also, I find the touch screen a bit funny as it may not response to anything at random... then I switch off the screen and turn back again, everything's back to normal.

Could this be a hardware issue or a software/driver one?

Second bug is that the camera does not save saturation/sharpness/contrast settings.

Also, apart from the Taiwanese Sharp ROM, any modded ROM can make use of HDMI connection?

I've made this on YouTube, hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited:

Keshigami

Apr 2, 2012
I grabbed my Huawei U9000 and flashed to Taiwanese Sharp ROM.

Seems to be running smoothly except the speakerphone is strangely soft and blur in a phone call. It works loud and clear in YouTube/video playback.

Also, I find the touch screen a bit funny as it may not response to anything at random... then I switch off the screen and turn back again, everything's back to normal.

Could this be a hardware issue or a software/driver one?

Second bug is that the camera does not save saturation/sharpness/contrast settings.

Also, apart from the Taiwanese Sharp ROM, any modded ROM can make use of HDMI connection?

I've made this on YouTube, hope you guys enjoy it.

I had the same experience thats why i used Volume+ to increase dB
Dont set to full extend +12dB is like the limit. Going over would make no changes or may also result to distorted audio. :)

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
since we're on the same topic of 2.3 ROMs with camera and HDMI.. id like to ask, which rom has HDMI and can be overclocked?

As far as I have found so far, overclocking is kernel dependant. And so is HDMI.. that means I can't have a kernel that allows overclocking and has HDMI function right?

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
since we're on the same topic of 2.3 ROMs with camera and HDMI.. id like to ask, which rom has HDMI and can be overclocked?

As far as I have found so far, overclocking is kernel dependant. And so is HDMI.. that means I can't have a kernel that allows overclocking and has HDMI function right?

The older UC kernels for the android RC 2 supported overclocking / HDMI AFAIK

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
The older UC kernels for the android RC 2 supported overclocking / HDMI AFAIK

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA

ooh but I've heard bad things about that RC2 kernel lolol..

mehh.. ima see how my phone performs on 1ghz for now.. if its the same then i may just go back to Maclite heh