Joystick - Bluetooth, Wi-FI or USB

Search This thread

amoraleite

Sep 17, 2007
HI all!

I need a good joystick for Apache! Bluetooth, Wi-FI or USB.
I try conect xbox 360 e wiimote, but not work. Wiimote (bluetooth) is detect for the PPC 6700 but not sinc.

Anybody help?
Thankyou :)

SolTzu

Oct 23, 2007
Not pointless at all! I was trying to convince my friend to get a xv6700 because of the affordable price and the upgrades available on line and the one single thing that stopped him from buying it was that I couldnt find a gamepad that works with it. So he still listens to his cassette player walkman. He says a CD doesn't carry as much music. Sigh.

Also playing snes, mame, amiga, coleco emulators, etc etc on 6700 is a bit difficult. You are limited to those rpg games where you can take your time to make a move and not the games with real time action because of the button layout. And even though N64 emulators for ppc exist who the hell is going to brave to play it with the buttons on a 6700? Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of games available on torrent sites for the ppc.

Thus the need for a gamepad.

Good luck amoraleite in finding one and let us know how your search went.

Or ...... you can check this out!

www.SmartGamePad.com

gamepad_JAM.jpg

Yup! They finally did one, but I don't know how good it is. It appears to be a basic OGee Nintendo layout plus two buttons. Not cool being that the 6700 could probably play N64 and playstation games. Some PPC are too big to fit in it being that it was designed primarily for smartphones. But I believe the 6700 will fit in it and is in the compatibility list. Its going for 80 bucks, maybe one day soon it will be down to $30 on ebay or craig's or something.

gamepad.jpg

Let the games begin! Or the testing or what ever you people do up in here.

Peace!

Last edited:

SolTzu

Oct 23, 2007
Actually this thing has been out since 2005 and you can buy it for cheap if you look for it. I just got one at a total of $42.48 almost half the price at ebay. Wait a few days because I just bought the last one. I cant find any other bluetooth game pads.

Heres a video of it in use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcKoDwJoCY

My question is this. Can people use two bluetooth devices at the same time on a xv6700 running wm6? For example can I still use my bluetooth Plantronics p590 headset with this bluetooth gamepad at the same time? Should I start a new thread? Can I turn off the audio in the SNES emulator while playing Godzilla and listen to Big Daddy Kane's "RAW"? If folks dont know I will let you know when the gamepad comes in. I'm sure some one knows for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: frontyak
I have this game pad and it works perfectly with my PPC-6700. It also fits perfectly in the gamepad. Also when I don't want to carry it around, I use the keyboard on the 6700 to play my games on Morphgear, Fburn, and FpseCE. To be able to use the keyboard for these emulators you need Emulamer's 6700 Multiple Key Press Fix. This is so the the 6700 can detect multiple keys being pressed.

jerf

Jul 3, 2007
If you are interested in alternatives to the MSI or Chainpus BGP100 bluetooth gamepad, google search "modded by bacteria" go to the "work in progress" section of his forums, and search for the thread "Re-housed Bluetooth controller". The creator of the site, Bacteria, will be transplanting the innards of the BGP100 into an SNES controller. Previously, he has transplanted it into a PS1 controller. It seams feasible to DIY into almost any controller housing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Actually this thing has been out since 2005 and you can buy it for cheap if you look for it. I just got one at a total of $42.48 almost half the price at ebay. Wait a few days because I just bought the last one. I cant find any other bluetooth game pads.

Heres a video of it in use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcKoDwJoCY

My question is this. Can people use two bluetooth devices at the same time on a xv6700 running wm6? For example can I still use my bluetooth Plantronics p590 headset with this bluetooth gamepad at the same time? Should I start a new thread? Can I turn off the audio in the SNES emulator while playing Godzilla and listen to Big Daddy Kane's "RAW"? If folks dont know I will let you know when the gamepad comes in. I'm sure some one knows for sure.