[Q] LG Ignite (AS855) = Optimus Black = Marquee?

Search This thread

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009
Have CM7 build building right now. Made it thru many bugs and errors and just about gave up on it. Hopefully its mostly downhill now. Still building.....:cool:

To anyone that has done a CM7 build are there normally a lot of warnings?

Edit: Another error! These wpa_supplicant errors are killing me.

Last edited:

PlayfulGod

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2010
Dalton
Have CM7 build building right now. Made it thru many bugs and errors and just about gave up on it. Hopefully its mostly downhill now. Still building.....:cool:

To anyone that has done a CM7 build are there normally a lot of warnings?

Edit: Another error! These wpa_supplicant errors are killing me.
I usually start out with the bare min, once its compiling n booting I add more to it. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using xda premium

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009
Still fighting wpa_supplicant errors:mad: About ready to throw it out the window:eek: It was really rolling along and I thought I had it, then bam, another wpa_supplicant error.:D

Trying to figure out how to do what Playful said..:confused:

Time for some sleep. Not making any progress now.

Last edited:

PlayfulGod

Sep 28, 2010
Dalton
Still fighting wpa_supplicant errors:mad: About ready to throw it out the window:eek: It was really rolling along and I thought I had it, then bam, another wpa_supplicant error.:D

Trying to figure out how to do what Playful said..:confused:

Time for some sleep. Not making any progress now.

Got your repo on github?

Sent from my DROIDX using xda premium

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009
Not yet. I did create an account last night. Will try to figure that out tonight and get it set up so others can help or build on it.

Well, it looks like I have my repo setup. Still new at this as well. https://github.com/Craptorman

Last edited:

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009
Nope. Can't even get it to lunch or brunch now. Walking away from that for bit. Trying to port LG black cm7 for something else to do. Can't get it to boot at all tho. Have another mod to try when I get time.

Sent from my LG-AS855 using Tapatalk

PlayfulGod

Sep 28, 2010
Dalton
Nope. Can't even get it to lunch or brunch now. Walking away from that for bit. Trying to port LG black cm7 for something else to do. Can't get it to boot at all tho. Have another mod to try when I get time.

Sent from my LG-AS855 using Tapatalk

When I get time I will fork your repo n see if I can at least get it to compile for ya ;)

Reactions: Craptorman

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009
Thanks for any help you could provide. I had it building and then I was fixing errors and then I couldn't get it to brunch or lunch like it was. Wiped everything out and started again and could not get it back to that point. I can provide you with the vendor files pulled from the extract-files.sh if/when you can get to it.:D

Again, thanks for all your work up to this point!

lMonsterl

Nov 27, 2011
Davenport
When I get time I will fork your repo n see if I can at least get it to compile for ya ;)

craptorman and I have the opti black port booting on the Ignite, and sprint/boost marquees. Of course there are things that do not work yet but it runs stable for the most part, no system fc;s Check the thread at androidfourms "thoughts on cm7" errors are listed there.

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009
I had it building and then I was fixing errors and then I couldn't get it to brunch or lunch like it was. Wiped everything out and started again and could not get it back to that point.

Looks like I figured out what went wrong. Setting up again and we'll see how far we get this time.:D

Got it building again.

Last edited:

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009

FYI, I updated my repos today and added one for the vendor proprietary files pulled from both the Ignite and Monster's marquee. So one should be able to get to the same point I am at.

Here's the error/errors I'm stuck at with both.
http://pastebin.com/Tbbmpfhy

Also, I should mention, I can build the Black's CM7 just fine.

PlayfulGod

Sep 28, 2010
Dalton
FYI, I updated my repos today and added one for the vendor proprietary files pulled from both the Ignite and Monster's marquee. So one should be able to get to the same point I am at.

Here's the error/errors I'm stuck at with both.
http://pastebin.com/Tbbmpfhy

Also, I should mention, I can build the Black's CM7 just fine.
k, for now omit or comment out this line in your Boardconfig.mk:

BOARD_CAMERA_LIBRARIES := libcamera

use the camera libs from the stock rom.

on wpa_suppilcant, use the stock binary too.

Reactions: Craptorman

Craptorman

Apr 5, 2009
k, for now omit or comment out this line in your Boardconfig.mk:

BOARD_CAMERA_LIBRARIES := libcamera

use the camera libs from the stock rom.

on wpa_suppilcant, use the stock binary too.

Sorry for any dumb questions ahead of time, I've learned alot but still fell like a don't know much.:D So I should add these items to extract-files.sh and of coarse comment out line above?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts