No ringtone. help please.

Search This thread

apnews

Sep 18, 2010
Hi ~

Finally I got on cm10 nightly newer (cm-10-20121003-NIGHTLY-fascinatemtd.zip) but I've been dealing with no ringtone for quite a while now.
I have no clue why it is happening. I get notification sounds just fine, but no ringtone.
How can I fix it?
Temporary I am trying to use a custom ringtone (.mp3) that I've been using now.

apnews

Sep 18, 2010
Hi ~

Finally I got on cm10 nightly newer (cm-10-20121003-NIGHTLY-fascinatemtd.zip) but I've been dealing with no ringtone for quite a while now.
I have no clue why it is happening. I get notification sounds just fine, but no ringtone.
How can I fix it?

I found out myself

Go to Settings>Sounds>Volumes>
Drag each slider to mute and release. Drag to any other volume and the sounds should play again.
Going to silent mode and back doesn't fix the issue, the slider must be dragged to mute then readjusted.

Reactions: hhp_211

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ~

How can I fix it?

I found out myself

Go to Settings>Sounds>Volumes>
    Drag each slider to mute and release. Drag to any other volume and the sounds should play again.
    Going to silent mode and back doesn't fix the issue, the slider must be dragged to mute then readjusted.