[HELP]Unfinished Firmware Flash Via Odin

Search This thread

aaronjasper49

Mar 10, 2013
Lapu-lapu
hello i need your help as soon as possible i was flashing my galaxy tab 3 sm-t210 firmware via odin and then suddenly it stopped and unrecognized the device it says i need kies to fis it in the emergency recovery in the kies i need the code that was given when the firmware flashing stopped via kies but i didnt flashed via kies please help me i need a code or a fix please help :)

ermmanuel

Mar 31, 2012
fort worth texas
hello i need your help as soon as possible i was flashing my galaxy tab 3 sm-t210 firmware via odin and then suddenly it stopped and unrecognized the device it says i need kies to fis it in the emergency recovery in the kies i need the code that was given when the firmware flashing stopped via kies but i didnt flashed via kies please help me i need a code or a fix please help :)

can you still get to download mode?
if so just re-download the firmware and flash with odin

Last edited:

ikhsaricky

Mar 10, 2014
bandung
woahhh

You can just flash it again, try another computer, i HIGHLY recommended win 7 or xp, run odin "as administartor" mode

****make sure samsung usb driver is installed properly in your comouter****

Is my reply helping you?

Feb 12, 2014
As long as it can enter recovery mode and can be recognized, do a STOCK ROM FLASH (USE THE CLEAN METHOD OF FLASHING). Now attempt to do that flash again..

An image/screenshot of the problem might help us to help you.

Vampyrate

Oct 1, 2008
Brunswick
same thing happened to my t217s when Samsung didn't do anything for a legit issue with my tablet during an OTA update and stated that it was rooted (it has been stock since out of the box). after many attempts (didn't have another computer available) i switched to a different usb port and got it flashed just fine.

vincentcabusas

Dec 26, 2017
hi can i ask something it happened i flash samsung j1 then suddenly in 90percent was cut and i cant go back to download mode. and the phone turn black and cant connect to pc. Can Please can you help me?

xpmule

Oct 14, 2015
I had a similar situation with a Galaxy SM-T113 here in Canada. I was hammering away at it for about 4 days with no luck. All i got was the "use Kies" to fix it message. Kies would not detect my phone though. Anyway what i did that worked was in part already tried earlier.. I already tried for example using a different cable and a different port. And i always got a failure with Odin and attempting the stock firmware flash.
So what did i do ?
I unplugged my Gamepad i keep plugged in 24/7 thinking maybe i had too many USB devices hogging USB port bandwidth.. maybe that was it I don't know.. I also uninstalled Kies but this time i said yes to installing the unified driver it asks you about. I also changed to yet another USB port.

It was working fine before hand.
I was trying to flash the firmware simply to reset the thing like i have done on countless other devices over the years.
I am not new to this sort of thing and was rather surprised to see Odin fail.

So who knows maybe my post here will help others.
I feel relieved i did not brick a perfectly good device. LOL