getting email attachments ?

Search This thread

ferritt

Dec 24, 2005
Hi

probably a really simplw question but how do I get the attachments from my emails?

I have been using my wifi when out and about to receive my emails. I get the mails no problem but theres no way I can see to get the attachments. the little attachments symbol is next to em but don't know how to get em

cheers

Finraziel

Dec 18, 2005
Maastricht
You realise this is a forum, not a chatboard, AND it's christmas eve right? ;)
Anyway, I tried opening at attachment on one of my emails. Just clicked the link at the bottom of the email to get the full msg + attachments, it said it would get it next time I checked my mail. Since the phone happened to already be checking I waited a bit, and now I'm looking at a .doc file I sent to my school. It's displayed at the top of the email and when I tap it, it opens in word mobile.
So I'm not sure what's not working for you, but maybe this helps?

ferritt

Dec 24, 2005
thanks for the reply mate. nah no msg at the bottom of the email. there is on my isp email but nothing when I get my hotmail on my xda. maybe it's cus its hotmail??

cheers

ferritt

Dec 24, 2005
no problem mate. thers gotta be a way to view the attachments on hotmail accounts when getting via the xda outlook.

cheers anyway

ZapAxe

Dec 1, 2007
Hi, just got the AT&T Tilt and I'm searching for a way to view my hotmail attachments... I see the little attachment icon (paperclip) but I cannot open it... anyone have the answer yet?