[App] Paranoid Updater

Search This thread

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
Hello guys :) I am very New to android app development and this is actually my first app built with Basic4android... so it is very unstable and not functional yet ... I just wanted to share this with you. So if you like it and want me to keep up developing this just hit the thanks button and rate this thread... it would also be very useful to get to know some strings that can help me with implementing things to the app.
Thanks!

Check it out:
http://db.tt/O6F4KCSH
Paranoid Updater prepreprepre alpha

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
It should be an update app for the paranoid Rom... if you like the idea just hit thanx...=)

Myth010

Nov 22, 2011
That's a nice idea, I'm working on a similar app or functionality for a different rom for my personal use, could you share your source code?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: >stylz

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
I'll send you the code when i have internet on my laptop when i am at home via PM alright ?

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
OK came home, but wtf my laptop isn't switching on... I have to send it to service: ( but i am sure i can reconstruct my app: )

Myth010

Nov 22, 2011
OK came home, but wtf my laptop isn't switching on... I have to send it to service: ( but i am sure i can reconstruct my app: )

Ah bad luck man :/ not a problem, I can wait for sure :p hope your laptop gets fixed soon =)

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
Are you developing with b4a too?

I think ill get an old crapbook for developing;)

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
Is aide easy to use? Btw i'm getting my crapbook maybe today

Myth010

Nov 22, 2011
Well yeah, but it's pretty wysiwyg. It has some autocompletion and help if you have an active internet correction. But especially when you need to visualize something, like a layout, it's far easier to use eclipse. Also they have introduced a limit to the free version where if your project has more than five java files, you can't save your files, which is really frustrating :/ other than that it's nice to be able to edit your files with ease while on the go. It also has error checking for syntax, so that should help typos etc :p

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using xda app-developers app

nighthammer

Oct 27, 2010
Ohio
This idea would be great if you could change the goo.im folder it looks at. I use MMuzzy's ROM and goo manager doesn't tell me when there is an update.

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
First of all I must get a new PC and set all up again... But yea... This goo pic is not very nice:)

>stylz

Dec 25, 2010
Well yeah, but it's pretty wysiwyg. It has some autocompletion and help if you have an active internet correction. But especially when you need to visualize something, like a layout, it's far easier to use eclipse. Also they have introduced a limit to the free version where if your project has more than five java files, you can't save your files, which is really frustrating :/ other than that it's nice to be able to edit your files with ease while on the go. It also has error checking for syntax, so that should help typos etc :p

Sent u the code ;)

Gesendet von meinem AOSPA Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: Myth010

klinkdawg

Jul 13, 2010
very nice, love the idea! i will definitely give this a shot once it is a little more stable!

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
I am also new to publishing my apps, also from b4a.
Your app is a good idea, but I'm not sure how it works.
what makes it different from other managers?
Keep your work up, doing great!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys :) I am very New to android app development and this is actually my first app built with Basic4android... so it is very unstable and not functional yet ... I just wanted to share this with you. So if you like it and want me to keep up developing this just hit the thanks button and rate this thread... it would also be very useful to get to know some strings that can help me with implementing things to the app.
    Thanks!

Check it out:
    http://db.tt/O6F4KCSH
    Paranoid Updater prepreprepre alpha

That's a nice idea, I'm working on a similar app or functionality for a different rom for my personal use, could you share your source code?

Ah bad luck man :/ not a problem, I can wait for sure :p hope your laptop gets fixed soon =)

This idea would be great if you could change the goo.im folder it looks at. I use MMuzzy's ROM and goo manager doesn't tell me when there is an update.

Sent u the code ;)

Gesendet von meinem AOSPA Galaxy Nexus