ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2016-06-24
Last Updated 2017-04-30

CygnusHyoga

Nov 20, 2012
Thanks bro, cant wait to download and test this new omni 6.0 :D

Still testing version, right? Any knowns bugs? Or bugs same with your cm13?
And about the usefull link, I didnt see any changelog for omni 6.0 or am I miss that?

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Reactions: pat99 and utfluc

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Do I need to have Andy's TWRP? Which gapps are recommended? Do I need to flash supersu if I want root? Thanks
Idk if older or other recoveries work, i only use the one i shared.

Deltadroid gapps, mentioned on my userpage.

About root... It's mentioned in FAQ too for a good reason....

NOTE:*OmniRom and AOSP aren't pre-rooted, you need to use*SuperSuor the*OpenSource SuperUser*to get rooted.

~ All my work, news etc. on http://andi34.github.io ~

iks8

Nov 18, 2012
Still I have the same rebooting issue as on every 5.0+ ROM. It works fine for a while and then it soft reboots :(

BoneWithABeagle

Sep 28, 2013
Alright, since I resurrected a couple of NAND-bricked 16GB P31x0 ...

Bug 1: Tap on the "User image" in the notification shade - and try to set a avatar image for the "Owner" account - system crashes and reboots once you tap the "Save" button where you can crop the image you selected.

Bug 2: YouTube doesn't work overly well. When you start playing back a video it plays for 2-3 seconds then "stutters" and gives a "playback error". You can retry at which point it will work, but it's annoying (doesn't happen with the July/2 CM13 build). Also, YouTube only shows up to 480p in "Quality" where in CM13 it shows 720p (landscape full-screen).

Bug 3 (not sure if bug or "feature"): You can set the "Recent app" thingy to display "full screen" (no navbar / statusbar), but you cannot enable "extended desktop" anywhere for the UI itself.

Bug 4 (not sure it is a bug): I see a rather strange behavior on system boot...
- When I "shutdown" and have it plugged into the charger it shuts down, then the "charge anim" shows up and the screen is cleared but the backlight isn't turned off.
- When I start the system (from "shutdown" state) it seems as it does a "double boot" ... Galaxy Tab logo screen -> blank -> "reboot" (?) -> Galaxy Tab logo screen -> blank -> Omni boot anim.

All clean flashed with Delta's latest "base" Gapps package and SuperSU 2.65

I'll also slap a post into the CM13 thread as I see two minor problems with the latest build as well. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OmniROM
    [#MARSH]
    [#ESPRESSONAME]

[#WHATSOMNI]

[#WARRANTY]

Downloads:
    [#DLGITHUBIO]

[#INFOOMNI]

[#DONATETOME]

XDA:DevDB Information
    [unified] OmniROM 6.x, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Contributors
    Android-Andi, Ziyan
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2016-06-24
    Last Updated 2017-04-30
    Hey together!

Some of you might have read already on a different thread that i am staying away from Android for some time (not sure yet if i continue later). Private life is complicated at the moment… Lot’s of work in my Job (and looks like it’s not getting better soon…), my gf needs to quit her job (so we’ll only have one income for some time to pay our bills), relationship between me and my gf had better times in the past too…

Well, no need to go more in detail, but I’ve pushed some last Updates for suppported Roms and Devices as a christmas present for you!

Like always: details and downloads can be found here: http://andi34.github.io

I wish you all merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
    New build up :) enjoy!
    why stopped updates Omni rom Andi? will be continued or no ? I not find to read for this somewhere... thanks & sorry for english
    Omni Team stopped working on 6.0 because 7.0 source work started.

~ All my work, news etc. on http://andi34.github.io ~