Need assistance....I did a bad, bad thing....

Search This thread

yourunlikegus

Dec 14, 2009
Maryland
Strongly suspect you have the wrong file for ruu. Can I send you one to try ?

Edit...after checking the full three and seeing you don't have a mid of PN0731000 I'm not sure it will flash an ruu. I have a known good copy though we could try.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll try anything!

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Last edited:

yourunlikegus

Dec 14, 2009
Maryland
Since you went back to s-on your options are somewhat limited.
If this doesnt work you could try asking sonic to re- s-off your phone. After that we could fix mid and retry.

The one I got from you failed remote not allowed and the other one is not signed so it failed for that reason. is there a way to sign the nonsigned ruus?

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
The one I got from you failed remote not allowed and the other one is not signed so it failed for that reason. is there a way to sign the nonsigned ruus?

The one I gave you is in fact signed.

Were you in ruu mode on mine ?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Also you might have to relock that boot loader since you are s-on for my ruu

Last edited:

yourunlikegus

Dec 14, 2009
Maryland

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Also you might have to relock that boot loader since you are s-on for my ruu

Yep, was in RUU and bootloader is relocked. i found some things about signing but i'm getting an error even though i "think" I have it set up right. I think my best bet is the GPE one in the link I posted since I have a matching MID. If i can get that file signed maybe it will fix enough of whats wrong so I can fix the rest of it. Going to work on it a bit more and see.

yourunlikegus

Dec 14, 2009
Maryland
Anyone have any other suggestions....I can't figure anything out and I think it's toast Boots, into hboot, boots into recovery. is s-on and relocked.

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Anyone have any other suggestions....I can't figure anything out and I think it's toast Boots, into hboot, boots into recovery. is s-on and relocked.

Java card and re- s-off. Then it would be a lot easier to undo.

One other thought. When you unlocked and tried flashing it one partition at a time, did you get remote failed on the system and userdata partitions? Try first the stock and then try those two partitions from the gpe rom if stock fails.

What part of MD do you live in? I'm in York...

Last edited:

yourunlikegus

Dec 14, 2009
Maryland
Java card and re- s-off. Then it would be a lot easier to undo.

One other thought. When you unlocked and tried flashing it one partition at a time, did you get remote failed on the system and userdata partitions? Try first the stock and then try those two partitions from the gpe rom if stock fails.

What part of MD do you live in? I'm in York...

Yeah, remote failed for everything. I tried stock and gpe, same result. I'm in Salisbury on the Eastern Shore

Top Liked Posts