[Q]SystemUI Problem

Search This thread

mohsen01

Jul 8, 2013
Whenever I Place new item on my SystemUI then Push Method on system > app. reboot, afterwards doesn't appear the statusbar but no error in recompiling and no force close appear.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
assiming you decompiled and recompiled the apk using apktool and the mod has been done correclty

have you set the correct permissions rw-r-r

if yes then the most likely reason the status bar dissappears is due to a signature mismatch

resign the apk with zipsigner (playstore) with most likely a platform key

and its always better to flash these kind of files in cwm with system mounted

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
Whenever I Place new item on my SystemUI then Push Method on system > app. reboot, afterwards doesn't appear the statusbar but no error in recompiling and no force close appear.

You don"t really have to reboot. You can flash a no. of systemUI.apk with this little tool. Just follow these steps :-

1. Just install it as a normal apk.
2. Open your sdcard with root explorer and create a new folder named ".tjatoer" (without quotes)
3. Now copy your systemUI.apk that you want to flash in the above folder.
4. open the hackUI apk , follow instructions and that's it ! :D

Attachments

• hackui.apk
    34.1 KB · Views: 8

mohsen01

Jul 8, 2013
assiming you decompiled and recompiled the apk using apktool and the mod has been done correclty

have you set the correct permissions rw-r-r

if yes then the most likely reason the status bar dissappears is due to a signature mismatch

resign the apk with zipsigner (playstore) with most likely a platform key

and its always better to flash these kind of files in cwm with system mounted

Yup. Set it on rw-r-r. Im using Apk Multi-tool, Problem occur awhile ago. I copied the SystemUI[zip of the ROM] without any modifications/custom thing inside, decompile it. put an item on it, recompile signed(obviously). reboot, nothing problem. the only thing i'm confuse is my current systemui has a problem but dont have any idea why my current SystemUI disappear but not the SystemUI on the zip of ROM.

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Yup. Set it on rw-r-r. Im using Apk Multi-tool, Problem occur awhile ago. I copied the SystemUI[zip of the ROM] without any modifications/custom thing inside, decompile it. put an item on it, recompile signed(obviously). reboot, nothing problem. the only thing i'm confuse is my current systemui has a problem but dont have any idea why my current SystemUI disappear but not the SystemUI on the zip of ROM.

like I said signature mismatch - if you do a logcat of the phone booting up it will probably say something like

package com.android.systemui has no certificate at entry Androidmanifest.xml ignoring!

if the rom systemui works and yours doesnt but doesnt force close just doesnt load its most likely signature related but without a logcat who knows

I would resign the apk using a platform key with zipsigner

Reactions: mohsen01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

like I said signature mismatch - if you do a logcat of the phone booting up it will probably say something like

package com.android.systemui has no certificate at entry Androidmanifest.xml ignoring!

if the rom systemui works and yours doesnt but doesnt force close just doesnt load its most likely signature related but without a logcat who knows

I would resign the apk using a platform key with zipsigner
    Best thing is to have a logcat using an app like catlog.
    If it says something about signatures or certificates just follow my tutorial here on how to disable signature verification
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2725233
    Than you can sign the apk and copy and change permission

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk