Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tonaz

Jul 7, 2014
First of all i would like to say hello to everyone here in the forums, and to thanks the developers helping us to have better devices :)
I own a galaxy tab 3 7 t211 and I am a quite experienced USER. Now I'm running stock KK rooted.
So i would like to post some reports and feedbacks about mods and roms but the forum says:
New members (those with fewer than 10 posts) are not permitted to post to development-related forums.
I don't like to spam, so I will not post 10 useless discussions ofcourse. But it would be nice to have access to the devs forum anyway.
Don't know if it's possible. If not, nevermind...
Thanks and keep the good work up.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
First of all i would like to say hello to everyone here in the forums, and to thanks the developers helping us to have better devices :)
I own a galaxy tab 3 7 t211 and I am a quite experienced USER. Now I'm running stock KK rooted.
So i would like to post some reports and feedbacks about mods and roms but the forum says:
New members (those with fewer than 10 posts) are not permitted to post to development-related forums.
I don't like to spam, so I will not post 10 useless discussions ofcourse. But it would be nice to have access to the devs forum anyway.
Don't know if it's possible. If not, nevermind...
Thanks and keep the good work up.

I think you will have to search some off-topic threads to bypass your 10 post restriction :p

Sent From A Samsung Galaxy S2 With AOSB Project ROM .

Or don't try to bypass the 10 post rule. The rules are here to support and safeguard the forums, not inconveniences put in place for new users.

To the op, thanks for not wanting to bypass the 10 post rule by spamming the message boards. Unfortunately I don't think it is possible to be allowed to post without the mandatory 10 posts. may I recommend you see if the threads you would like to contribute too have a Q&A thread in its correct section you can post too instead? Or help out in your general/Q&A section with some less experienced users, it won't take long to get up to 10 I assure you :)

If your bug reports are for critical bugs, or undiscovered issues then you can pm me with what you want to say, all relevant logcats and the forum thread intended and I will post for you. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.