3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  4. flash ROM
  5. flash Gapps
  6. reboot
downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2776902

Ah, ProTekk, haven't seen you around here in a while. Thanks for the news and the new builds!

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

badogg

Mar 11, 2011
Does it matter which Gapps to flash? Should I just use the Evervolv Gapps for ICS?

Good to see you around here again Protekk. When I first started, I used your CM7 nightly builds exclusively. Sucked when you left. ;)

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Flash works? FPse is working on ICS! Dude whatever you have done your a god.
(Bows down)

Edit: Well.. just got caught up in the moment. Flash doesn't work in the browser but whatever you did Protekk FPse is working and I'm grateful.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Last edited:

z3rods

Sep 2, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
www.jlgaston.com
Please do let me know if this is an issue or not. I think I fudged the model info.

Nah, we're fine. Did a true wipe and reflashed and everything settled down just fine. Market downloads work. Before I could connect to the Market and browse, but downloads didn't actually start. And it looks like the model in the build.prop is "Incredible" where it should technically be "ADR6300" (I know it's set to ADR6300 for most other ROMs), but it's working fine, so I guess that point is moot.

Aside from the gallery being temperamental (using QuickPic at the moment) and not having panorama mode, this seems to be pretty damn solid. I love many of the features, such as having the weather displayed in various parts of the ROM. Is there anyway you can put it on the lockscreen as well? Or is there a quick edit I can do to put it there?

dro10

Jul 1, 2010
Do you have another download link that one doesn't work

dro10

Jul 1, 2010
Every time I click on it it says web link not available

Top Liked Posts