[ROM][CM7] WhiteRabbitNextGen Edition 2.1.1 *END OF THE WORLD RABBIT*

Search This thread

TweetyPeety

Recognized Themer
Aug 22, 2010
WhiteRabbit1.png

:::::::::::: DESCRIPTION :::::::::::::

Hi, here is my second Rom. I was totally impressed by CM7. The speed, the battery life, everything was better as MIUI was. The only think I hated was the design. Therefore, I created a nice looking CM7 Rom with a lot of great Tweaks, Mods and extra Apps.

It is nothing special. I added some MIUI and JB styles or Apps to get some MIUI or JB feeling. All Apps are either available through XDA or the Android Market.

The NEW 2.1 Version is now splited into the Stock Rom with some small tweaks and a Customize Pack. The Customize Pack includes Aroma and most of the Tweaks, Mods and other stuff and should be installed after the Rom is booted minimum once. The Rom is now Non Wipe and for a Full Wipe go into CWM and click on "factory reset/wipe data" before installing the Rom.

FEATURES::::::::
  • based on CM7 from maniac103 07.12
  • With Aroma Installer 2.0 and Touch Support
  • WIFI PowerSave / Bilder compression / Juve's Ram Mod
  • Zipalign with Database ( DarkyRom )
  • Different Wifi + GPS Settings ( optional )
  • VSuite Voice Dealer ( ICS port from maniac103 )
  • V6 Supercharger Tweak (zeppelinrox)
  • Beats Audio 6.2 Support
  • Seeder Entropy Tweak
  • DroidX Governor Support
  • Build.prop Tweaks through Aroma
  • Init.d Tweaks through Aroma
  • TCP Tweaks
  • Pdroid Support
  • More sound steps
  • Bravia Engine Mod
  • APN Liste and Adfree Host File
  • SmoothScroll through deactivating Scrollcache
  • DNS set on Google Server ( SetDNS )
  • CPU Settings a little untervolted
  • build.prop Tweaks and Fingerprint set MB526
  • JB and ICS Theme
  • JB Makeover for perfect JB Design
  • ICS Transition and Screen Rotation
  • Second Boot Settings ( everything is set automatically)
  • Custom Recovery 5.0.6
  • extra Soundfiles / Bootanimation
  • Launcher Options ( ADW and Go Launcher )
  • Miui X4 GoLauncher Theme
  • AppWidgetPicker
  • Update Me App
  • Google Apps direkt Installation ( optional )
  • Google Play Store, Youtube and Google Music ( optional )
  • Motorola Apps as options ( optional )
  • MIUI Ports of known and good Apps ( optional )
  • and many more

::::::::::::: LANGUAGES ::::::::::::::

CM7 Kang Languages = German, English, Espanol, French, Catalia, Cestina, Dansk, Georgian, Hebrw, Hrvatski, Indonesian, Italiano, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Nederlands, Polski, Protuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Tagalog, Tieng Viet, Türkce, Urdu, and many more

Aroma Installer Languages = German and English

:::::::::::::::::::::: Installation IMPORTANT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CM7 is not like MIUI, we need to set some stuff manually. Most of the stuff is set automaticall, but to get the perfect WhiteRabbit Feeling we need to set some options. Installation is really easy and Non Wipe. For a FULL WIPE please go before installation into CWM and press "factory reset/wipe data". After the first boot you can go into CWM and install the CustomizePack to get all the Tweaks.

So now you should have a fast and nice designed system. Hopefully everything works for you and have a look at Settings, CM7 has even more options as Miui has.

:::::::::::::::::::::: VIDEO ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have to thank "yamandude" for recording two videos of my ROM. In the first Video you will see a small tutorial how to install WhiteRabbitEdition and the second one shows you some of the features. Have fun with it and again thx.

Tutorial how to install WhiteRabbitEdition VIDEO

WhiteRabbitEdition Features Overview VIDEO

:::::::::::::::::::::: DOWNLOAD ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DOWNLOAD WhiteRabbitNextGen Edition & Extras

First Boot can take a while!!

--------

:::::::::::::::::::::: FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Really GREAT Support Group at Facebook for our Motorola Defy

:::::::::::::::::::::: BUGS and INFOS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• RIL Bug. Some Users recognised Mobile Connection drops with CM7 Roms. Maniac103 got a solution for it, but if this isn't working for you I recommend a Stock Rom.
  • Call Recording could have some problems with alternative apps
  • The normal Dialer and Contact App can't be uninstalled if exDialer is installed. It is only a visual App. If you uninstall the Dialer and Contact App you won't get any calls, even exDialer is installed.

:::::::::::::::::::::: DONATION ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi, it takes a lot of time to create these Roms, support the Users with help and fix bugs. I am doing it for free and it makes fun, but if you want to support me your are free to donate me a beer.

:::::::::::::::::::::: CREDITS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks to Amarullaz, Sesme, maniac103, nadlabaks, skeevy420, currydude, ephumuris, Boogieman, Mark, Defy@1.1Ghz, Kang, RATTAR, Dirk 64, maniac103, cile und Wajk, M1cha, Nexx, el afortunado, annowob, Daihogo, outmixx, Ralf, hboy1337, Akki, pulleman, Vorkkernel Team, Andy, Andy Thomson, endursa, dewyeyed, majamee, chron, ladyboo, woSaa, Galnet, derbestimmer, MagicMarcus, Jackmu95, Gerrett, t1MzN, Mamboo5, Zjs, thinka, bodo-riediger and everybody from MIUI-Germany.de Community, Android-Hilfe.de, XDA-Developers.com and all the people I forgot.

A big thanks goes to M1cha, and my Test Users: andk, Vetzki, Leitn, Dirk64, Squerk, Akki, Senci, AlMustanir, Kalain, Elmo1986, M1cha, powerschumi, modmatt, Codi11, wurmhoschi, schuelf.

Special Thanks goes to the Users who donated me: .android 2X, Ettat, DerCasi, Frank_t, Hussaria, jabber23, Peter, Flavia, Patrick, Lars, Helyx, Michael, PassiMC, Ralph, Michael, FlO, Annette, Darkman, Daniel, Thomas, Death-Marco, nomeansno , Harald, Martin, Christian, Raxman, Dortking, c_nutz, Igor, horst37, Arno, Manuel, Toasti, TomShi, Husi10, Ulrich, kartargo, Wegener22, Iss3, Ekkkke, nordsee, libco, Pascal, Uwe, Paddy, Ernst, Felix, Monkee, Ettat, fourX, Joska, Flauschi, andreas5232, Madness2001, Christian, Johannes, Thomas, Heinrich, Christian, hirschy, Stephan

:)

:
:
:
:

:::::::::::::::::::::: CHANGELOG ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Version 2.1.1
  • Fixed build.prop
  • Added new Design for Phone and Music App
  • Added Voicesearch to fix a problem with Searchbar
  • Changed ADW Launcher to System App to solve some problems
  • Added Seeder Entropy Tweak

Attachments

• screen0.jpg
    screen0.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11,881
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12,047
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11,158
  • screen4.jpg
    screen4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10,563
  • screen5.jpg
    screen5.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10,901
  • screen6.jpg
    screen6.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9,470
  • screen8.jpg
    screen8.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 9,317
  • Miui4_default_hdpi.apk
    4 MB · Views: 1,318
  • market_fix.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 1,656
Last edited:

Kayant

Jul 14, 2011
Continue your great work

Currently using this and i must say with v6 supercharger and kernelizer this rom is really smooth :D.... I know a lot of people have suggested it already but i really think you should look into including the supercharger script in your rom.Thanks again for an awesome rom it actually is making my stay on cm7 because even doe i just love ics and it's smoothness in menus for me....... As in gingerbread it sometimes hangs:mad:

TweetyPeety

Recognized Themer
Aug 22, 2010
Sesme you are added to THANKS and about the SuperCharger Script. I looked shortly through it and it changes some Ram Settings and other stuff which I could not identify. Heart that it breaks some Design things and because I don't know right now what it makes I am not including it.

Maybe in a later Version. If it works fine for you I am happy, and if it makes my Rom even smoother,,, AWESOME. Right now I will take some rest because I have to finish in the next 2 weeks my Bachelor Thesis. Spend tooooooooo much time recently with ROMS....

TweetyPeety

Recognized Themer
Aug 22, 2010
I think I can make one until the weekend, but it is of low priority. Just BACKUP your current System in CWM and if you don't like the Rom, RESTORE it. 5 minutes work

Reactions: Joelesprod

wahoby

Oct 2, 2006
Hello..this rom looks really nice..i would like to ask few questions if u don't mind
i'm new to the roms n everything regarding Android
my defy is currently on this rom:
model num:mb525
android version: 2.3.7
mod version: CyanogenMos-7.2.0-rc1-defy-kang
build num:GWK74
this rom is amazing and super fast but i hated it cuz it doesn't have automatic call recorder like the ones in my previous roms (MoKeeOS \ WajkIUI )
so if i download this rom..is it better than mine in the speed category?
and does it have automatic call recording ?
finally does this rom support Arabic language?
i would be very thankful if someone could answer these questions for me
have a great day ,,,and i'll wait for a response so i can start downloading this rom
Take care

TweetyPeety

Recognized Themer
Aug 22, 2010
HI,

this Rom is based on CM7.2 Kang, therefore has the same features as your Kang. No automatic call recording. As you can install CM7 you can have a Froyo Kernel and can use the normal WhiteRabbit Edition, no need to install the PLUS Version.

is it faster,, yeahr probably,,, does it look better than Stock CM7,,, if you ask me "of course",,,, has it better battery life,,,, I would say definitely,,,,, does it support Arabic language -> does your CM7 Version ?? if so than this would be the same

To be on the save site, just boot into Custom Recovery -> click on Backup and Restore and BACKUP the whole Phone. If you don’t like the Rom you can RESTORE your old one, with all Settings, Pictures, Apps, Boot Partition and more. A CWM Backup is nearly a perfect BACKUP of the complete System.

wahoby

Oct 2, 2006
Thank you for ur quick response..i understood everything regarding the good qualities of this rom..and my rom supports arabic..but i didn't understand the part regarding the call recording??
as for me...the most important thing is being able to record my call and the rom doesn't hang alot
i need any rom..which is Fast and records calls..
or u can show me a good application that can records all calls (incoming n outgoing)..so i'll use this rom + the recording app = everything i need :D

Last edited:

Proda

Apr 21, 2011
Melbourne
Goooooood morning XDA community!!!

I would like to report one BIG problem with White Rabbit 1.3!!!

So I installed it, second boot it...etc etc...

I didn't put my SIM card in it, nor set up Google account.

So my phone was turned on, for like 14 hours and battery was on 93% after that time
WTF!!! 14 hours only 7% !!!
That is some serious voodoo magic thing

Anyway, awesome ROM!!!

fiskenigaten

Jan 3, 2012
Arghh! I just can't seem to make up my mind!!:D Pikachu's awesome customization options or WhiteRabit's speed?

TweetyPeety

Recognized Themer
Aug 22, 2010
therefore I created it. MIUI is good, but uses way more battery. I don't have a Defy, my girlfriend has one, and she loves the style of MIUI. BUT was always complaing about battery life.

CM7 isn't so well styled as MIUI is but speed and battery life are way better. As can be seen in Proda posts, even MAGICALLY GOOD

Proda

Apr 21, 2011
Melbourne
therefore I created it. MIUI is good, but uses way more battery. I don't have a Defy, my girlfriend has one, and she loves the style of MIUI. BUT was always complaing about battery life.

CM7 isn't so well styled as MIUI is but speed and battery life are way better. As can be seen in Proda posts, even MAGICALLY GOOD

And I just loooove GoLauncher...It's my favorite Launcher. So I love Rabbit more :D
And MIUI dialer is just awesome :D
And MIUI locker :D

Too bad I have to sell my phone now :mad:

TweetyPeety

Recognized Themer
Aug 22, 2010
I am curious what Overall exp: WhiteRabbit will get on your TESTING :)

EDIT::: P.S. buy a LG Optimus Speed, Dual Core and with our new Chuck Norris Edition it is faster than any other Dual Core ( with 1GHZ, not talking about SGS2 with 1.2GHZ or other phones with 1.4GHZ ) + best battery life I ever had on a Dual Core phone + IT IS QUITE A CHEAP PHONE. I have to say I love my LG O2X, best formfactor, 4 inch is the perfect size and way better battery life than any Dual Core phone I know ( obvious because all the SGS2 or HTC Sensations have soooo big screeen, which taking sooo much energy, who needs big screen, we need long lasting battery life )

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WhiteRabbit1.png

:::::::::::: DESCRIPTION :::::::::::::

Hi, here is my second Rom. I was totally impressed by CM7. The speed, the battery life, everything was better as MIUI was. The only think I hated was the design. Therefore, I created a nice looking CM7 Rom with a lot of great Tweaks, Mods and extra Apps.

It is nothing special. I added some MIUI and JB styles or Apps to get some MIUI or JB feeling. All Apps are either available through XDA or the Android Market.

The NEW 2.1 Version is now splited into the Stock Rom with some small tweaks and a Customize Pack. The Customize Pack includes Aroma and most of the Tweaks, Mods and other stuff and should be installed after the Rom is booted minimum once. The Rom is now Non Wipe and for a Full Wipe go into CWM and click on "factory reset/wipe data" before installing the Rom.

FEATURES::::::::
    • based on CM7 from maniac103 07.12
    • With Aroma Installer 2.0 and Touch Support
    • WIFI PowerSave / Bilder compression / Juve's Ram Mod
    • Zipalign with Database ( DarkyRom )
    • Different Wifi + GPS Settings ( optional )
    • VSuite Voice Dealer ( ICS port from maniac103 )
    • V6 Supercharger Tweak (zeppelinrox)
    • Beats Audio 6.2 Support
    • Seeder Entropy Tweak
    • DroidX Governor Support
    • Build.prop Tweaks through Aroma
    • Init.d Tweaks through Aroma
    • TCP Tweaks
    • Pdroid Support
    • More sound steps
    • Bravia Engine Mod
    • APN Liste and Adfree Host File
    • SmoothScroll through deactivating Scrollcache
    • DNS set on Google Server ( SetDNS )
    • CPU Settings a little untervolted
    • build.prop Tweaks and Fingerprint set MB526
    • JB and ICS Theme
    • JB Makeover for perfect JB Design
    • ICS Transition and Screen Rotation
    • Second Boot Settings ( everything is set automatically)
    • Custom Recovery 5.0.6
    • extra Soundfiles / Bootanimation
    • Launcher Options ( ADW and Go Launcher )
    • Miui X4 GoLauncher Theme
    • AppWidgetPicker
    • Update Me App
    • Google Apps direkt Installation ( optional )
    • Google Play Store, Youtube and Google Music ( optional )
    • Motorola Apps as options ( optional )
    • MIUI Ports of known and good Apps ( optional )
    • and many more

::::::::::::: LANGUAGES ::::::::::::::

CM7 Kang Languages = German, English, Espanol, French, Catalia, Cestina, Dansk, Georgian, Hebrw, Hrvatski, Indonesian, Italiano, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Nederlands, Polski, Protuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Tagalog, Tieng Viet, Türkce, Urdu, and many more

Aroma Installer Languages = German and English

:::::::::::::::::::::: Installation IMPORTANT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CM7 is not like MIUI, we need to set some stuff manually. Most of the stuff is set automaticall, but to get the perfect WhiteRabbit Feeling we need to set some options. Installation is really easy and Non Wipe. For a FULL WIPE please go before installation into CWM and press "factory reset/wipe data". After the first boot you can go into CWM and install the CustomizePack to get all the Tweaks.

So now you should have a fast and nice designed system. Hopefully everything works for you and have a look at Settings, CM7 has even more options as Miui has.

:::::::::::::::::::::: VIDEO ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have to thank "yamandude" for recording two videos of my ROM. In the first Video you will see a small tutorial how to install WhiteRabbitEdition and the second one shows you some of the features. Have fun with it and again thx.

Tutorial how to install WhiteRabbitEdition VIDEO

WhiteRabbitEdition Features Overview VIDEO

:::::::::::::::::::::: DOWNLOAD ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DOWNLOAD WhiteRabbitNextGen Edition & Extras

First Boot can take a while!!

--------

:::::::::::::::::::::: FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Really GREAT Support Group at Facebook for our Motorola Defy

:::::::::::::::::::::: BUGS and INFOS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• RIL Bug. Some Users recognised Mobile Connection drops with CM7 Roms. Maniac103 got a solution for it, but if this isn't working for you I recommend a Stock Rom.
    • Call Recording could have some problems with alternative apps
    • The normal Dialer and Contact App can't be uninstalled if exDialer is installed. It is only a visual App. If you uninstall the Dialer and Contact App you won't get any calls, even exDialer is installed.

:::::::::::::::::::::: DONATION ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi, it takes a lot of time to create these Roms, support the Users with help and fix bugs. I am doing it for free and it makes fun, but if you want to support me your are free to donate me a beer.

:::::::::::::::::::::: CREDITS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks to Amarullaz, Sesme, maniac103, nadlabaks, skeevy420, currydude, ephumuris, Boogieman, Mark, Defy@1.1Ghz, Kang, RATTAR, Dirk 64, maniac103, cile und Wajk, M1cha, Nexx, el afortunado, annowob, Daihogo, outmixx, Ralf, hboy1337, Akki, pulleman, Vorkkernel Team, Andy, Andy Thomson, endursa, dewyeyed, majamee, chron, ladyboo, woSaa, Galnet, derbestimmer, MagicMarcus, Jackmu95, Gerrett, t1MzN, Mamboo5, Zjs, thinka, bodo-riediger and everybody from MIUI-Germany.de Community, Android-Hilfe.de, XDA-Developers.com and all the people I forgot.

A big thanks goes to M1cha, and my Test Users: andk, Vetzki, Leitn, Dirk64, Squerk, Akki, Senci, AlMustanir, Kalain, Elmo1986, M1cha, powerschumi, modmatt, Codi11, wurmhoschi, schuelf.

Special Thanks goes to the Users who donated me: .android 2X, Ettat, DerCasi, Frank_t, Hussaria, jabber23, Peter, Flavia, Patrick, Lars, Helyx, Michael, PassiMC, Ralph, Michael, FlO, Annette, Darkman, Daniel, Thomas, Death-Marco, nomeansno , Harald, Martin, Christian, Raxman, Dortking, c_nutz, Igor, horst37, Arno, Manuel, Toasti, TomShi, Husi10, Ulrich, kartargo, Wegener22, Iss3, Ekkkke, nordsee, libco, Pascal, Uwe, Paddy, Ernst, Felix, Monkee, Ettat, fourX, Joska, Flauschi, andreas5232, Madness2001, Christian, Johannes, Thomas, Heinrich, Christian, hirschy, Stephan

:)

:
    :
    :
    :

:::::::::::::::::::::: CHANGELOG ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Version 2.1.1
    • Fixed build.prop
    • Added new Design for Phone and Music App
    • Added Voicesearch to fix a problem with Searchbar
    • Changed ADW Launcher to System App to solve some problems
    • Added Seeder Entropy Tweak
    WOW NEARLY FINISHED

This was a hell of work. I completely rewrote every piece in Aroma, and rearranged a lot of stuff, optimized it and made it more clear. Now I have only some small stuff left. I also worked now nearly 1 hour and more to find a small bug in my updater-script, everything got so complicated.

I will install it on my Defy+ and try it out today because I will be the whole day away. Later on if everything will run ok I will try to add the latest stuff and provide you tonight with a first beta.

SEE YA
    So finished with AROMA and Updater-Script. Completely rewritten both scripts and from tomorrow I will start with building the first beta. Tested through the last weeks most of the mods and tweaks and only good stuff will be in.
    BOOM NEW Version is ONLINE, have fun with it

I think I can call it the most customized ROM at XDA and EVER
    so its ready, I will update the Forum later, don't have time right now

you will find the NEW 2.0 here

http://www.custom-android.de/portfolio/white-rabbit-edition/