[ROM][12/13/13] - CleanROM 7.0R2 -★| Android 4.2.2! | Sense 5! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
[ROM][12/13/13] - CleanROM 7.0R2 -★| Android 4.2.2! | Sense 5! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

CR-7-HOX.png

about.png

• CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM look and feel, demand performance and expect stability!
  • CleanROM is based on the latest T Mobile 5.08.111.2 OTA which is Android 4.2.2 infused with AT&T settings!
  • This ROM has no themes and is true to stock in looks!
  • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
  • CleanROM is the longest running ROM series for the HTC One X!

features.png

• Android 4.2.2
  • Sense 5
  • Very Light Build
  • AOSP Recent's
  • Option For Minor Tiles
  • All Apps up to date
  • Busybox!
  • ADB as root!
  • System partition writable!

changes.png

Version 7.0R2- 12/13/2013
  • Re-compressed and update all files
  • Removed Auto and Stocks

installation.png

• Must have TWRP Recovery installed with unlocked bootloader! CWM Recovery not supported!
  • Highly recommend latest Jellybean firmware and S-Off!
  • Copy ROM to storage
  • Reboot to Recovery
  • Wipe data / Factory Reset in Recovery!
  • Install ROM
  • Reboot to System
  • Profit!

• All Users, Testers and Donaters! Thanks for your support!
  • All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
  • Turge for the base ROM to work with! Please check out that thread and hit that Thanks button too! I cant make this ROM with out his base! Firmware is also there so you have to go to that thread ;)

Donations are gladly accepted! :)
Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
Awesome....gonna try this out....when u say back up storage....do u mean music, pics, etc? Just wanna make sure...don't wanna loose some pics lol ....thanks for this....it's nice to see you over here....I used your clean roms on my evo 3d before I switched to AT&T

Reactions: TMCS and brafrog

Scott

Awesome....gonna try this out....when u say back up storage....do u mean music, pics, etc? Just wanna make sure...don't wanna loose some pics lol ....thanks for this....it's nice to see you over here....I used your clean roms on my evo 3d before I switched to AT&T

Yep, when you reset you loose everything on the Storage. So back up your pics, music, etc... Whatever it is you have stored that you dont want to loose.

EDIT: Thought your name looked familiar. The good ole Evo 3D. I still love that phone!

Last edited:

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
Okay thanks...I thought the reset only erased the system storage but I can use a backup....Im all out of thanks, but I will be back and spend all my thanks on ya :) thanks again

warri

Jan 9, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
were you able to edit out the "AT&T" logo in the framework? I noticed in the screenshots, you left in the annoying 4G logo (which i guess is fine assuming you are connected to 4G)

My Future hopes someone mods that framwork to show H when connected to HSPA+ and L when connected to LTE (right above the signal bars)

Reactions: mrnifty

mikelebz

Aug 18, 2010
Can you include the extended power menu/3-dot removal/button remap mod to this ROM please? :D

Also, if you could it would be nice to have the LTE toggle that is included in the Rogers and Asia roms :)

Reactions: alucardunit1

Scott

were you able to edit out the "AT&T" logo in the framework? I noticed in the screenshots, you left in the annoying 4G logo (which i guess is fine assuming you are connected to 4G)

My Future hopes someone mods that framwork to show H when connected to HSPA+ and L when connected to LTE (right above the signal bars)

No edits other than what is listed in the OP. If its not listed in the OP its not edited.

Does tethering work 'out of the box' on this ROM?

Yes works fine.

HK Version flash Rom,Stuck the second screen。。。

Its not for HK Version. I said this in OP. Flash RUU to fix.

Can you include the extended power menu/3-dot removal/button remap mod to this ROM please? :D

Also, if you could it would be nice to have the LTE toggle that is included in the Rogers and Asia roms :)

1. Sure. I dont have time to mod the code but if you point me in the right direction I will.

2. Possible. Need more info.

Last edited:

mikelebz

Aug 18, 2010
No edits other than what is listed in the OP. If its not listed in the OP its not edited.

Yes works fine.

Its not for HK Version. I said this in OP. Flash RUU to fix.

1. Sure. I dont have time to mod the code but if you point me in the right direction I will.

2. Possible. Need more info.

Supposedly it is simply a matter of replacing two files in the system/framework folder. There is a thread containing the files in the development section the updated files for the latest update are on the last Page :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Scott

Supposedly it is simply a matter of replacing two files in the system/framework folder. There is a thread containing the files in the development section the updated files for the latest update are on the last Page :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I know "how" I just meant I want the actual code to the two files that are modded.

dkirchik

Aug 23, 2009
Benicia
I just did this and I was on 1.82, after doing this I am back on 1.73.

After the first factory reset should I have ruu 1.82 then used your tool?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

mzimmer88

Nov 2, 2010
Trying now.

Suggestion: Remove AT&T boot animation and the automatic attwifi network for the wifi settings.

I loaded it up, but the tethering does not work. It still says contact AT&T or 611 to enable tethering.

EDIT: I followed the instructions from another post to modify the telephony database and now tethering works. I'm not sure if that can be baked into the ROM though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CR-7-HOX.png

about.png

• CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM look and feel, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest T Mobile 5.08.111.2 OTA which is Android 4.2.2 infused with AT&T settings!
    • This ROM has no themes and is true to stock in looks!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • CleanROM is the longest running ROM series for the HTC One X!

features.png

• Android 4.2.2
    • Sense 5
    • Very Light Build
    • AOSP Recent's
    • Option For Minor Tiles
    • All Apps up to date
    • Busybox!
    • ADB as root!
    • System partition writable!

changes.png

Version 7.0R2- 12/13/2013
    • Re-compressed and update all files
    • Removed Auto and Stocks

installation.png

• Must have TWRP Recovery installed with unlocked bootloader! CWM Recovery not supported!
    • Highly recommend latest Jellybean firmware and S-Off!
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Wipe data / Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Install ROM
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

• All Users, Testers and Donaters! Thanks for your support!
    • All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
    • Turge for the base ROM to work with! Please check out that thread and hit that Thanks button too! I cant make this ROM with out his base! Firmware is also there so you have to go to that thread ;)

Donations are gladly accepted! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    [/CENTER]
    Minor Tiles Attached!
    Well guys, I have opted to discontinue development on this device.

Thanks for everyone who gave feedback, made mods, etc.

I consider this ROM community goods and if you would like to continue to use it as a base for your own ROM then by all means feel free to.

I just ask that you give appropriate credit.

Thank you!

-Scott
    Now lets get back to ROM talk!

And thanks to Kennethpenn, Red5 and The_Scotsman! You guys rock and I dont ency your jobs.

And thanks to all the users who convinced me to stay! I do this for you!
    Guys, I dont normally ask this in a thread....

But lets try to get me to 8K thanks today. Would mean a lot me!

And we only need about 18 more 5 star thread votes if you think the work produced is worth it!

Thanks!