[Q] No USB Debugging Option - GS3i747 [4.4.2] Liqiuid Kitkatv3.0 NIGHTLY

Search This thread

EGSuda

May 19, 2014
I finished flashing Liquid Kitkat 3.0 NIGHTLY onto my GS3i747, and everything's working fine for the most part. But I wanted to connect my phone to my computer as MTP. PTP works, but with MTP, it doesn't show up on my computer. I went to go check if USB Debugging was checked on, but in fact there was no USB Debugging option at all.

I would post screenshots, but unfortunately not enough posts to do so.

Is this some incompatibility with the phone and the ROM? Or is it some other problem I can solve?

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Go to settings, about phone, tap several times on build to enable developer options. It may also be located under security settings.

EGSuda

May 19, 2014
Go to settings, about phone, tap several times on build to enable developer options. It may also be located under security settings.

I should have been a little bit more informative, developer options are already enabled. Under debugging is Android debugging, and USB Debugging notify, but there's no actual USB debugging option.

EGSuda

May 19, 2014
Well the problem here is that I still can't connect my GS3 to my computer as a media device. I can use it to import and export pictures, but I can't do other thing such as import files, or more importanly, put more files in so I can flash a different rom for example. The only thing I can get to work is pictures.