[ICONS] évoluer

Search This thread

dbilliter

Oct 4, 2010
Cincinnati
dbilliter.blogspot.com
Because of a member of Miui France that took one of my themes and is passing it off as his own theme that he made himself I will no longer to distributing my themes for free. LINK You guys can thank sawzy for this.

_%25C3%25A9voluer.png

Now completely free the évoluer icon set. Available for ADW and LauncherPro in the android market (LINK) and the entire zip available through my blog (LINK).

Last edited:

fergie716

May 14, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I love your work man.. I just downloaded the icons for LP and noticed a few of them didn't apply..

Tapatalk, Root Explorer and Gallery

I have a NS4G, latest CM nightly and LauncherPro Plus

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

dbilliter

Oct 4, 2010
Cincinnati
dbilliter.blogspot.com
I love your work man.. I just downloaded the icons for LP and noticed a few of them didn't apply..

I will see what I can do it may have to wait until later int he week. I have to see what went wrong. Tapatalk and Root Explorer may not have been updated in the adw/lp packs but gallery should be included.

Reactions: fergie716

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because of a member of Miui France that took one of my themes and is passing it off as his own theme that he made himself I will no longer to distributing my themes for free. LINK You guys can thank sawzy for this.

_%25C3%25A9voluer.png

Now completely free the évoluer icon set. Available for ADW and LauncherPro in the android market (LINK) and the entire zip available through my blog (LINK).

I will see what I can do it may have to wait until later int he week. I have to see what went wrong. Tapatalk and Root Explorer may not have been updated in the adw/lp packs but gallery should be included.