Thread locks on legitimate posts, Wake up little kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

8125Omnimax

Jul 1, 2006
New York City
I have seen no thread and not one stitch of effort on any of these forums besides the ability to temp root. Half of the forums on the vivid are basically political ridiculousness and the other half are filled with complaints about at throttling. Locking threads hampers progress and discourages people from even bothering , this is why many devs are reluctant announce finds on this site anymore and post on the other sites. Nobody is putting their heads together to think in the think tank for root and you see nothing but pages and pages of off topic comments. Yet its still running.

As it stands the only useful thread running here is the accessories forum.

I've been with this site since 2006. Longer than most of the thread complainers here. I have watched many come and many go, I figured I would come out of the woodwork and put some juice back into Vivid development being that it's become a ghostown recently.

I have set up shop on "another site" with users who actually contribute, and a place that I've been on since 2003, all finds and the big announcement will be announced there. The level of immaturity growing here is getting ridiculous. People need to stop hating and get back to working.

XDA has always been a good resource but you can smell the double standard on these forums from a mile away as of recent.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

kxhawkins

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Little Rock
inniscope.com
That's interesting coming from you. Compare our amounts of "Thanks" (even with your four-year headstart), and take a look at some of the things I've contributed to the X10 forums. Spamming useless crap, opening multiple threads for no reason, and then posting this whiny rant (in the wrong section) is hardly contributing.

Have fun on "some other site".

Reactions: Masacrk

8125Omnimax

Jul 1, 2006
New York City
That's interesting coming from you. Compare our amounts of "Thanks" (even with your four-year headstart), and take a look at some of the things I've contributed to the X10 forums. Spamming useless crap, opening multiple threads for no reason, and then posting this whiny rant (in the wrong section) is hardly contributing.

You haven't done jack **** on this forum buddy, and you're a trolling snitch from the other boat. You went from a guy that had pretty good input on a crap phone to an overnight tattletale. But thank you for being a hater!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

pstevep

Retired Senior Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 31, 2010
A place just beyond throwing distance
really man, the threads that you keep posting, arent horrible, the problem is you posted several, when you could have had all that information in one thread. whether you want to agree with it or not, there is a "think tank" where people can present the ideas on obtaining s-off. so creating another thread that i now have to lock, and move is just silly. i dont disagree with everything that you have said, but you arent really helping the situation either at the moment.

and as far as a double standard is concerned. i delete and move a ton of threads a day, if you want to go post crazy in the general section feel free. i have no one over here that i show favoritism to, and everyone gets treated the same. i'm sorry that you feel the way you feel, i am not a douche here.

and to whom are you referring to as little kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    really man, the threads that you keep posting, arent horrible, the problem is you posted several, when you could have had all that information in one thread. whether you want to agree with it or not, there is a "think tank" where people can present the ideas on obtaining s-off. so creating another thread that i now have to lock, and move is just silly. i dont disagree with everything that you have said, but you arent really helping the situation either at the moment.

and as far as a double standard is concerned. i delete and move a ton of threads a day, if you want to go post crazy in the general section feel free. i have no one over here that i show favoritism to, and everyone gets treated the same. i'm sorry that you feel the way you feel, i am not a douche here.

and to whom are you referring to as little kids?