[ROM]MiniCMXMP - Lighetst ROM Ever - V3 16/7/13 (nAa-14)

Search This thread

TheMiltos21

Aug 23, 2011
Serres
Just seen that you've uploaded the latest version (12). What is the maximum amount of RAM memory that is now available, and the maximum internal storage available, and how small is the rom in MB size? Thanks! :)

The ROM in size is 65.0MB (65.189.958 byte) but I don't know about RAM and internal storage because I lost my phone.Please try the ROM so that you tell me and I add it in the Changelog :)

herbesi01

Oct 9, 2011
I made this screenshot

Attachments

• screenshot-1334781876254.png
    screenshot-1334781876254.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 89
  • screenshot-1334781899183.png
    screenshot-1334781899183.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: TheMiltos21

icerebro

Nov 9, 2011
How is the volume for the calls?
How can I set a ringtone mp3 for the callings??

TY!

TheMiltos21

Aug 23, 2011
Serres
If you based it from my latest build hot fixes ARE included. And on my latest which I added my boot anim I made In photoshop CS6 I got a black screen aswell

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

I didnt base it on your latest build because I couldnt find the link.give me the link and v13 will be based on that

x10man

Nov 15, 2010
Great Paxton, Cambridgeshire
Just re-building it (blame my phones USB port) then I'm gonna upload it to my Web server so don't repost the link as it's bandwidth isn't designed for something like this but speeds on it are good

x10man

Nov 15, 2010
OK I'm gonna have to post the link here as the PM didnt seem to work so here it is LINK REMOVED TM21 HAS IT VIA PM I'm going to remove that as soon as TM21 says he has downloaded it because I don't want to kill my server with downloads.
Also I was wondering if making a dedicated X10 Mini version would be good. I could maintain it and it would help us with learning fixes as we will obviously have bugs there, good idea or not? if you think its good I will start building a version for it

x10man
EDIT: And on a side note I have worked out a load of stuff from looking at nAa's sources for MiniCM7. Number 1) I worked out why bluetooth doesnt work. going to fix now 2) Camera actually was running at 0.3MP gonna fix that now and then we will have full 5MP camera :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMiltos21

x10man

Nov 15, 2010
I hope to fix that with bluetooth and 5MP camera

EDIT: Development postponed from me for about a week max. My phones USB port is totally dead and while that wouldnt matter for files I obviouly need it for charging. I have bought an external charger and when it arrives I will be able to continue testing

Last edited:

TheMiltos21

Aug 23, 2011
Serres
I hope to fix that with bluetooth and 5MP camera

EDIT: Development postponed from me for about a week max. My phones USB port is totally dead and while that wouldnt matter for files I obviouly need it for charging. I have bought an external charger and when it arrives I will be able to continue testing

Well but..how are you going to test it if you are not able to use the usb port?You will need to transfer it via usb :rolleyes:

x10man

Nov 15, 2010
If I put the files on a web server running on my PC then just download it on the internal network I can download the entire ROM in about 10 seconds :) Anyway still waiting on the external charger dispatched yesterday so should arrive tomorrow morning and I'll charge it tomorrow night

TheMiltos21

Aug 23, 2011
Serres
If I put the files on a web server running on my PC then just download it on the internal network I can download the entire ROM in about 10 seconds :) Anyway still waiting on the external charger dispatched yesterday so should arrive tomorrow morning and I'll charge it tomorrow night

Well,if that happened to me,I would use my Sony Ericsson C510 as it takes BST-38 batteries as well and sits on the drawer :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,thanks a lot for using this ROM.In order to help me,I would be grateful if you did two simple things :

Like my Facebook Page : TheMiltos21 - Facebook
    & Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : TheMiltos21 - YouTube

Thank you.Please don't ask for a Fixed V4 E.T.A. as I'm on holidays :)

This is a very lite version of MiniCM7-2.2.1.All credits go to nAa & D_d

Test V4 (nAa-jb-06) from here : Not working :( Wait till I fix this :)

See this on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PoYQGu2hJ0

I will call this MiniCMXMP.

abstractgreennetworkpow.png

Requirements :
    -X10 Mini Pro (U20i or mimmi)
    -Flashtool
    -Unlocked Bootloader
    -nAa-14
    -an SD Card for copying the ROM

The feautures :
    -Zeam Launcher
    -Android 2.3.7
    -CyanogenMod 7.2 RC2
    -55 MB .zip Size
    -No Theme Chooser,Torch,Calculator or other unneeded apps
    -Green wallpaper as the picture above,no bootanimation
    -80MB Free RAM Idle
    -No File Manager/Terminal Emulator.You have to install your favorite one from Google Play
    -AVICII - Levels ringtone - all rights go to AVICII

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?brb61t6zhae5bmy
    Gapps : http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip (If you want light Gapps then use the bugfix for the widget settings found on my #2 Reply)

Remember to click the "THANKS" button and report any bug that you have found :)
    XMPT Theme "LUCE"
    luce(=italian) stands for light.

Current stage:
    The Theme is still in the concept phase!
    Waiting for AOSP! Don't await release before AOSP rom is here!
    Started Theming 6th Mach, that means you can (maybe) prepare for a first release on the 16th of March, if everything goes well.

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Actuall concept Picture:
    Concept%20Presentation%20v1.0.1.png

Actual frameworks: not for daily use | not for noobs

Concept Releases so far:

v1.0.1:
    - Added list dividers in settings screen.
    - Added Radio Buttons in settings Screen.
    - Added dark and light toast notification.
    - Added Customized WP7 Smileys

v1.0:
    First release, to get an Idea about the look and feel. feedback appreciated
    [STOPPED][ROM]MiniCMXMP - Lighetst GB ROM Ever - V3 22/3/13 (nAa-14)

--------------CHANGELOG------------------

Changelog:

V.1
    -It doesn't work
    -The .zip file is only 65MB
    -The launcher used is FTL

V.2
    -It works
    -The .zip file is only 61MB
    -The launcher used is Zeam
    -I added a fake bootanimation in order to save space (60KB instead of 1MB)
    -Works with nAa-14 perfectly,it doesn't work with nAa-jb-03 properly though

V.3 (nAa-kernel)
    -This one works too :D
    -I de-odexed some apps to save space & removed some
    -The size is now 55MB
    -I slightly changed the naming
    -I added screenshots of the ROM
    -Only for nAa-14

V.4 (nAa-jb)
    -Doesn't work,wait for it to get fixed
    -Bluetooth & Video Recording should work properly now
    -Placed the Sony Ericsson keyboard back,for those who want to use a custom layout
    -Only for nAa-jb-06

Thanks for using my version of nAa's ROM :)

---TIPS FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE & BATTERY USAGE----
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>CPU Settings>Available governors : Select smartassV2
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>CPU Settings>Min CPU frequency : Select 19 MHz
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>CPU Settings>Max CPU frequency : Select 691 MHz (Mine can stably go up to 748 MHz,try all of them and select the highest stable.If I set it to 768 MHz it will crash after some usage and if I set it to 787 MHz it will crash immediately)
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>CPU Settings>Set on boot : Tick it in order for the settings to be applied on every boot (WARNING : First find out how high your Processor speed can be and then press set on boot!Otherwise you'll stuck into bootloops)
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>CPU Settings>Undervolt : Tick this only if you want better battery life sacrificing performance
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>Compcache RAM Usage : Set this to Disabled for faster speed but less available RAM or set it to 18% if the available RAM won't be enough for you
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>Scrolling Cache : Force Enable for smoother scrolling or Force Disable for more RAM
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>Allow purging of assets : Tick it for more RAM
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Performance>SD Card Cache size : 4096KB
    Settings>CyanogenMod Settings>Display : Untick Screen-off animation and Rotation animation
    Root Explorer>system>app>browser.apk : Delete it
    Play Store>search>Opera Mini Web Browser>Install it

Hope it's better now :)

----------------SCREENSHOTS---------------------------------
    screenshot1363955894168.png
    screenshot1363955905236.png
    screenshot1363956003565.png
    screenshot1363956078704.png
    screenshot1363956138786.png
    screenshot1363956163903.png

-------------------KNOWN BUGS'N'FIXES----------------------------
    Bug :
    - Cyanogenmod Settings- Lockscreen- Widget options (Force Close)
    Fix : You need to put calendar.apk & calendarprovider.apk in system/app.
    Fixin'Zip Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vxcg1q1q8af68kr
    it's "apprentice" I think.I added a PayPal donation account

@farazfaraz : have you received any donations?

Dude, you're losing the main target, You should not work for money, also you are too young for caring about that. People will not donate if you dont do something really interesting, made from scratch by yourself, and very useful for their lifes.
    You need to learn programming, compiling, debugging, fixing, when you're done, release some yours, and be ready for donations. Also, dont ask for donations in that way, it seems selfist, and IMHO, may get some people from team angry, because their work is also worth, and you're trying to get benefits from what they did, with no offense. It's like if I ask for donations because I built a kernel from other's people source, that can be done by everybody.
    ***Theme chooser themes!!!****

NTSense
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ijwdk0t2xsti1mo/y3k7R8Lez6/NTSense-blue-battery.apk

Azure
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g8myjsame3c3a17

XperiaArc
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kevin2516.theme.XperiaArc

TouchWizzedB
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kevin2516.theme.TouchWizzedB

all optimized for ldpi.

screenshots: to be added.

***Wallpaper created by me!!!****

This one is for "LUCE" theme:

This one is for "LUCE" theme:

attachment.php

just now at 5 in the morning. going to bed.

attachment.php