Question for Page Plus Users..

Search This thread

KennyKusanagi

Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans, La
OnePlus 8 Pro
Have a simple question if anyone can answer. When trying to install a ROM with safestrap, after you wipe data/cache do you lose the flash off your phone & have to reprogram the phone again? If it just need to be reactivated, I'm fine with that.

My phone is VZN Galaxy S4 flashed to page plus. I want to install a custom rom without messing up the flash if possible. Thanks

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
Have a simple question if anyone can answer. When trying to install a ROM with safestrap, after you wipe data/cache do you lose the flash off your phone & have to reprogram the phone again? If it just need to be reactivated, I'm fine with that.

My phone is VZN Galaxy S4 flashed to page plus. I want to install a custom rom without messing up the flash if possible. Thanks

It's kind of hard to answer without knowing what specifically got done when your phone was "flashed" to Page Plus.
That may just be branding, which will still be there in the Stock slot even though you wipe the custom slot.

Reactions: KennyKusanagi

KennyKusanagi

Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans, La
OnePlus 8 Pro
It's kind of hard to answer without knowing what specifically got done when your phone was "flashed" to Page Plus.
That may just be branding, which will still be there in the Stock slot even though you wipe the custom slot.

Well I got the phone programmed to work with page plus. I have Safestap of course but all custom roms require you to wipe data/cache. So I was asking that if I do that, will I need to re-program the phone afterwards?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.