Android Auto is not Working on Huawei Mate 10

Search This thread

ali_nahle

Aug 17, 2012
San Nicolas de los Garza
Any one is getting the same issue?? did any one solved?

When I Plug my phone to my car via USB it tries to start up the Android Auto, and the phone shows the Android Auto Black Screen, but the screen on my car it just stay black, I used to use AA with my Moto Z and worked perfectly, and also with a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the same, just the Huawei is not working :crying:

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
Any one is getting the same issue?? did any one solved?

When I Plug my phone to my car via USB it tries to start up the Android Auto, and the phone shows the Android Auto Black Screen, but the screen on my car it just stay black, I used to use AA with my Moto Z and worked perfectly, and also with a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the same, just the Huawei is not working :crying:

A lot of people had this problem on Mate 9 as well.

It works fine for me.
Are you using original USB-c cable?

westentertainer

Jul 30, 2008
I had same problem so I uninstall AA then reinstalled it. Works perfect even with a Brodit iPhone mount with a lightning to USB C adapter. I have the best of both worlds AA or carplay USB debugging on by the way..

mr.mrcn

Jul 28, 2014
Lhasa
I have no problems using AA with my Seat Leon (MY2015). Before Mate 10 Pro i was using Huawei P9 and P10 also without problems.

Jay794

Nov 3, 2012
I've had mixed problems with my Mate 10 and Android Auto. Most things like Spotify and TuneIn work, but Waze and Google Maps crash it. You need to clear the cache and data from the Android Auto app and any app that doesn't work, that fixed it for me

WDawn

May 5, 2006
Zwevegem
I've had mixed problems with my Mate 10 and Android Auto. Most things like Spotify and TuneIn work, but Waze and Google Maps crash it. You need to clear the cache and data from the Android Auto app and any app that doesn't work, that fixed it for me

Extactly, that temporary fixes the problem until you reboot.

Qefx

May 28, 2013
Project treble could give hope. Just flesh the aosp android.

But I don't want to try it without knowing if it helps :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, im using the original USB-c and two alternatives and is the same problem , looks like is not running , may be some task is stopped or killed by the phone.

Did you turned off something on your phone?
    Yes, im using the original USB-c and two alternatives and is the same problem , looks like is not running , may be some task is stopped or killed by the phone.

Did you turned off something on your phone?

Nope, nothing turned off. I do have USB debugging turned on in Developer options.
    I have no issue connecting my Mate 10 pro with Sons XAV1000 which run on AA and CarPlay.