READ THIS NOW !!!•••POST ALL ICS AND ICS RELATED INFO HERE ONLY !!!!!

Search This thread

anarox

Jan 26, 2012
Gloss is pretty pointless when you either can't rely on your tablet to be usable because it's drained the battery boot-looping, or you have to shut down your tablet every time you put it down, and then wait a full minute or so for a device that's supposed to be instant-on.

Can't argue with that one. Whats worse is that my router is broken and everytime you reboot a portible device (iphone tf101 etc) it gives you a bad ip (local ip) with no connection to the internet. Only fix is rebooting router manually. My laziness level is tooo daaaamn higgh for this

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

rashid11

Mar 4, 2010
Seems that 4.0.4 is coming soon ? Some1 else posted a link to Xoom forums. They're are getting it now and it fixes the reboots

jab0321

Feb 28, 2012
Seems that 4.0.4 is coming soon ? Some1 else posted a link to Xoom forums. They're are getting it now and it fixes the reboots
That would be awesome. I just updated the Asus cloud storage app and my TF started going bananas. The screen started shutting off right in the middle of using it and then I couldn't even unlock it to turn it back on. Had to cold boot and it seems to be better now, but this is getting to be ridiculous.

adotomov

Apr 7, 2012
Hey guys. I was wondering if somebody knows when the 4.0.4 will be coming out. I am generally pleased with the ICS but I am not very fond of the inability to wake up on an occasional basis which puts me in awkward situations at work.
Anyway, I am considering downgrading to HC and I was wondering whether I should do it, because it seems a lot of effort or just wait for the new update which (hopefully) fixes the issues.

Rumbleweed

Dec 22, 2010
Did you search / read the thread one away from the thread you posted in. It contains regular updates on problem and solution.

4700user

Apr 14, 2011
Firmware of TF101 just got updated:

Android Version: 4.0.3
GPS Version: V6.9.12
Wifi Version: V6.3.1.24
Bluetooth Version: V8.30
Touch panel version: MXT-1.1 build-1
Kernel version: 2.6.39.4-00001-g4cf4e0c android@Mercury #1
Build Number: IML74K.TW_epad-9.2.1.21-20120413

thumbslinger

Jun 29, 2012
access sd card from browser

I have a Tranformer 300T running ICS and use either Dolphin Tab or Maxthon browser.

I want to open a website saved to the SD card.

Too bad ctrl + O doesn't work but I can see why.

I've tried file:///sdcard, sd/ etc.

Is there a way to pull up html files in a browser (not the html viewer) that are stored on the SD card?

What is the protocol/path directory?

Top Liked Posts