Battery drains my whole phone down!

Search This thread

zeedu

Feb 7, 2014
Vaasa
synect.fi
Hi!

I'm new on this forum and YES I've read many threads about this problem with HOX, but I haven't found really something useful that have worked. I bought my HOX last week from a reseller so I don't got any guarantee on it. I wanted a HTC for the beats audio and the performance in this phone, but I had no clue about the battery prob, and this disturbs me alot.

When I'm playing a game on my phone it drains the battery from 80% to maybe 50% in 15-20 minutes and that's really disturbing. I've calibrated my battery that I read on this forum and it helped the phone a bit but not much..

Today when I surfed the internet I had 21% and i surfed maybe 10 mins and then it was 5%. I can't really figure this out why it's like this, I've read on the forums that it's maybe something with the Tegra 3 chip but does that problem still exist if i got Android 4.2.2?

I've thaught on installing a CustomROM to help my batterylife, so could you give me some examples and does my beatsaudio function still work if I install a new rom?

Thanks in advance and I hope you can help me with this! :)

Regards, Christoffer

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
The best ROM with best battery performance you can only find :) One rom that its good fore maybe its not for you so try them..You have threads with bootloader unlocking,how to flash recovery,how to root and put rom.zip and flash it and boot.img :) Visit General section :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

zeedu

Feb 7, 2014
Vaasa
synect.fi
The best ROM with best battery performance you can only find :) One rom that its good fore maybe its not for you so try them..You have threads with bootloader unlocking,how to flash recovery,how to root and put rom.zip and flash it and boot.img :) Visit General section :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Can I root the phone with a stock recovery? So it's normal android + htc sense 5.0 and still rooted?

bernz_eazy

May 30, 2013
Las Piñas
if you're going on a custom rom.. its definately better compared to a bone stock rom.. but if you're going for a sense 5 rom.. don't expect too much.. maybe 10% increase?.. for some reason i just find the old sense 4 roms better in terms of battery and stability.. just my opinion though..

Top Liked Posts