Cyanogen 9.x still on splash screen

Search This thread

dubis22

Nov 8, 2010
Hi,

I unlocked my bootloader and I installed the recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.0.9-pyramid on my HTC sensation.
Following the instruction (http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_pyramid ), I wiped my data/factory and cache partition. The install of the CM zip has been completed. After reboot my HTC still on the splash screen of Cyanogen 9.

What did I miss?? Do I've install the google apps may be? Is not so clear in the documentation

Thanks for your help...

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com
Hi,

I unlocked my bootloader and I installed the recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.0.9-pyramid on my HTC sensation.
Following the instruction (http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_pyramid ), I wiped my data/factory and cache partition. The install of the CM zip has been completed. After reboot my HTC still on the splash screen of Cyanogen 9.

What did I miss?? Do I've install the google apps may be? Is not so clear in the documentation

Thanks for your help...
Which android version did you have before flashing?

Reactions: Hello01

dubis22

Nov 8, 2010
I didn't install EXT4. I installed recovery-clockwork
I tried to install EXT4 trough the APK application, but doesn't work in the bootloader.. Now it's a few late isn't it?

My bootloader is unlocked. I don't know if I did well but how to check if the smartflash is enabled?

From recovery Clockwork I formated all partitions except sdcard. I've got error in formating /sd-ext.

How to S-OFF? I working with Linux workstation.

Thanks.

Last edited:

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
I tried to install EXT4 trough the APK application, but doesn't work in the bootloader.. Now it's a few late isn't it?

My bootloader is unlocked. I don't know if I did well but how to check if the smartflash is enabled?

From recovery Clockwork I formated all partitions except sdcard. I've got error in formating /sd-ext.

Thanks.

see step 2 from here how to install 4ext recovery
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1631861

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com

Thanks.
For installing cm9 o newer, you must be in the 3.32 o 3.33 firmware, that why i asked the version of android you were before flashing.

dubis22

Nov 8, 2010
I'm going to try to reply to eveyone :)

I tryed to flash the recovery with 4EXT but it's failed :
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img 
sending 'recovery' (26 KB)...
OKAY [  0.224s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: image error! (BootMagic check fail))
finished. total time: 0.539s

I tried the JuopunutBear with the wire tricks. That procedure made me stress a lot as I had to flash the boot image sucessfully. :p

Now my HTC sense runing under 3.33.401.6 (or 3.6) firmware rom from HTC and the WIFI doesn't work anymore.

Any advise are welcome

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com

Code:
OKAY [  0.224s]
writing 'recovery'...

I tried the JuopunutBear with the wire tricks. That procedure made me stress a lot as I had to flash the boot image sucessfully. :p

Now my HTC sense runing under 3.33.401.6 (or 3.6) firmware rom from HTC and the WIFI doesn't work anymore.

Any advise are welcome
1-Relock your bootloader again, this command "fastboot oem lock"
2-Flash your phone again with the proper RUU for your phone if you don't have supercid.
I'm waiting your feedback.

dubis22

Nov 8, 2010
Ok problem solved

In fact, I didn't download well the file recovery.img, :eek: because I did a right click following a save as on the link. So I've got the the web page not the good file. My PC told me it was a HTML file. So I click with my left button on the link :eek:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ybcxyrpzv88uik/recovery.img
And a different page with the good file opened

After that, I could Enable 4EXT Temporary smartflash , I put a custom rom which booted well.

Thanks for your support.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks for your help...
    Which android version did you have before flashing?

Thanks.
    For installing cm9 o newer, you must be in the 3.32 o 3.33 firmware, that why i asked the version of android you were before flashing.

Code:
    OKAY [  0.224s]
    writing 'recovery'...

Any advise are welcome
    1-Relock your bootloader again, this command "fastboot oem lock"
    2-Flash your phone again with the proper RUU for your phone if you don't have supercid.
    I'm waiting your feedback.