20MP Superior auto?

Search This thread

nanisunil9

Oct 27, 2013
i am a samsung user,i want to jump on to sony xperia z2 coz im tired of that boring design of samsung and now when i was comparing a demo at the store,z2 superior auto is less sharp to samsung 16mp auto,but 20mp was better than samsung in sharpness,but there overall appearance is not as cool as superior auto,dont know why,maybe we got to adjust some settings,so why isnt sony giving that 20mp superior auto,i dont care if it take 10mb pics or 20mb pics,i got a 64gb sd card,why arent they giving us that option? what is the use of 20mp if it doesnt take good pics? not all are camera pros to adjust all the setting like iso and **** for diff shots for diff lighting conditions,will they make it auto in future updates? btw i dont want to root my device if i get z2 and use mods for that ****

numskull

Oct 19, 2010
same as you :/ im scared of damaging my phone

It's easy guys, i tried to post a simple thread the other day with required files and simple step by step instructions my 6 year old niece could follow, but it wouldnt let me for some reason.

Will try again later. For the record, my xreality stopped working after i unlocked, although some people say theres is fine. Not a big deal and i aint tried yet but apparently you can get it going again

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
unlocking your bootloader is safe so long as you folow the instructions

warning- your warrenty is void if you Unlock your BL(bootloader)

if you want to unlock your bootloader , id recomend you use this tool
flashtool.net

also id recomend looking at development forums, doomlord has posted some nice info, a guide even

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

shaf46

May 15, 2014
Port louis
im not doing it :3 i don't want to lose that x reality thats the only thing i can show to people about the speciality of my phone haha

Hans.physics

Jul 27, 2012
It's called 20MP Superior Auto. Should be like the first module listed under downloads.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app