xmodgames issue with supersu

Search This thread

rasoooli

Jul 22, 2010
Hi all,
I have SuperSU Pro 2.46 installed on a lifetab P8912.
Everything worked and I got checked with rootchecker that everything works fine.

Xmodgames also starts with the message that it has root permissions granted.

The ClashofClans mod has a problem: "Mod start fails. Please confirm XModgames is authorized with root permission".

What can I do ? Does anybody else encounter the same problem or fixed that already ?

THANKS a lot for your help,
Alecz

This should be brought to the attention of the developer of "ClashofClans" -- it might be looking for 'su' at a hard-coded path. You could test for this (and perhaps even fix the problem for you) by copying or linking '/system/xbin/su' to other common paths -- such as '/system/bin/su'.

At a terminal enter:

which su

It should reply '/system/xbin/su'.

Frank

i have same problem as OP, i have moto e stock 5.0.2 rooted with supersu :( can anyone help me

Same problem with me also i really need the mod working, few other apps like freedom is working but gltools arent working

The ClashofClans mod has a problem: "Mod start fails. Please confirm XModgames is authorized with root permission".

same problem with me also..:(

xmodgames needs to be updated, not SuperSU.

Some problem for me with Xmod for Boom Beach. Before i updated to Android 5.0.1 it was working.

Edit: Had an old Xmod version which i installed from titanium backup. New Xmod Version fixed the problem for me.

i have this problems but i have runned root please help me

~
i have Samsung Tab 10.5 (SN-T805) .. and it has the same issue

me and one of my expert friends analyzed the application to see what is the problem, we found out that XMODGAMES doesn't check the root properly
So, if there was an expert person that can reverse engineer the application and fix this issue, that would be great

PS: we don't have time to do it, because of our final college exams, we might do it in the summer. :D
~

make ur device language tu english

My xmodgames can't work either?have you found a way to fix it?

My xmodgames can't work either? have you found a way to fix it?
android is 4.4.2
Samsung p5200 Rooted with ( SuperSU v2.46 )
language EN
But Xmodegames can't grant root ! ???

MaqsV

Sep 3, 2015
Nothing has helped me so far. Tried changing the language, tried all the steps where you use 'Lucky Patcher', 'NextAPP' etc., tried reinstalling the game and xmodgames, but nothing works. Anyone who has another solution? The game worked fine untill a few days ago. the device I'm using is an HTC One (M7) running on Android 5.1

Thanks in advance!

Same pb for me.

I tried to root my tab3 GT-P5210 with mobilego but it didn't work, then I rooted with a recovery and Odin and installed supersu.
Root checker is OK, xmod says it granted permission but then it says "mod start fails, please confirm Xmodgames is authorized with root permission"

I followed the first instructions on this post, on terminal, I wrote
Which su
I have this answer :
/system/bin/sh: which: not found

I tried to wipe my Android 4.4.2, to switch the language too... Nothing works. Can anyone help me ?

ractar28

Dec 18, 2014
I had similar issues., which is why I came to this thread :). In troubleshooting, I found I don't have "which", so, I installed busybox (by stericson). Now, oddly enough, my issues APPEAR to have vanished.

Here were my issues:
LG G3, loaded a pre-rooted rom.
Sometimes, xmod would tell me it needed root permission, and I'd just close xmod and coc and restart and that would resolve the issue. However, xmod would seem to have very low system priority and would disappear very regularly and I'd have to kill coc, reload xmod, relaunch coc. I don't have these issues on my Idol 3, which is the only way I realized this wasn't "normal" behavior.

After loading busybox, I haven't managed to make the little robot disappear (sometimes he'd disappear, but the auto-search was still functional). I also get the xmod icon in my <whatever the status bar section is called in Android> whereas I used to not get it. Again, the only thing I changed (other than loading a terminal app) was to install busybox.

msanketh

Sep 25, 2012
Bangalore
Got it to work with this method!

My xmodgames can't work either? have you found a way to fix it?
android is 4.4.2
Samsung p5200 Rooted with ( SuperSU v2.46 )
language EN
But Xmodegames can't grant root ! ???

Got it working by using this method on my OPO running CM 12.1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1

m. Facebook.com /xmodgames /posts /884669264938946
Remove spaces

Works with every device.

Last edited:

KevinX8

Mar 12, 2013
Mates if you haven't realised yet this has nothing to do with SuperSU. For me I just made it a system app by using lucky patcher or manually copying it's apk to /system/app or /system/priv-app

G

GuestK0087

Greetings,

Please do not discuss the use of warez or this thread will be locked.

6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thank you.

Sreenath.007

Jan 1, 2017
I have the same problem only supersu users have this problems for KingRoot users it's working good do anyone have any idea abt this issue

ishaanth

Jan 8, 2017
hey guys,
i have a rooted phone with xmod granted root permissions.when i run the mod for coc and click on that xbot and tap on that mod button it shows
that my phone is not rooted.
please help

Redquitous

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys Ive been trying to use the app but haven't gotten any luck since it starts but then it says it didn't have root access. Anyone can help?

Mod start fail, please confirm xmodgames has been granted with root permission.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    I have SuperSU Pro 2.46 installed on a lifetab P8912.
    Everything worked and I got checked with rootchecker that everything works fine.

Xmodgames also starts with the message that it has root permissions granted.

What can I do ? Does anybody else encounter the same problem or fixed that already ?

THANKS a lot for your help,
    Alecz
    This should be brought to the attention of the developer of "ClashofClans" -- it might be looking for 'su' at a hard-coded path. You could test for this (and perhaps even fix the problem for you) by copying or linking '/system/xbin/su' to other common paths -- such as '/system/bin/su'.

At a terminal enter:

which su

It should reply '/system/xbin/su'.

Frank
    xmodgames needs to be updated, not SuperSU.
    Changing language to English solved my problem.