Sprint Radio Collection

Which is your preferred radio?

• Total voters
Search This thread

freakb18c1

Dec 8, 2009
Dirty Jersey
If you guys are having a hard time finding all the Sprint radios, fear not. :victory:

GA02,FH05,FG01 Are flashable in your recovery.

FD02,FC12 need to flashed in the Bootloader.

Example

Fastboot flash radio-cdma "C:\Radios\FC12\FC12CDMA.img"
Fastboot flash radio "C:\Radios\FC12\FC12LTE.img"

Attachments

• toroplus-CDMA-GA02-LTE-GA02.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 5,250
  • toroplus_full_radios-FH05.zip
    5 MB · Views: 1,938
  • toroplus_full_radios-FG01.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 925
  • toroplus-CDMA-GJ04-LTE-GJ04.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,178
Last edited:

namtombout

Oct 27, 2012
South, TX
Re: Sprint Radios Download Them Here

Would be nice if these were sticky in sprint dev section the way gsm's are

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

onelovekir

Apr 26, 2008
i got 4glte in my area with the note 2 but not with this even with the latest modem..wth

I'm having the exact same issues...FH05 I had no issues with LTE, now with GA02, I never get LTE now and it will not switch to 3G unless I put the Mobile Networks to CDMA only. I live in the NOVA (Northern VA) area.

does anyone know if we can have the LTE radio of FH05 and the CDMA radio of GA02?

freakb18c1

Dec 8, 2009
Dirty Jersey
I'm having the exact same issues...FH05 I had no issues with LTE, now with GA02, I never get LTE now and it will not switch to 3G unless I put the Mobile Networks to CDMA only. I live in the NOVA (Northern VA) area.

does anyone know if we can have the LTE radio of FH05 and the CDMA radio of GA02?

Of course, just extract the FH05.zip and flash the LTE modem via in the bootloader.

agentcelsius

Jul 26, 2008
Houston
separate CDMA and LTE Radio

Lol yeah I know that part, what I meant was does anybody know if it is ok radio wise to have 2 different versions? Hopefully I explained that ok. I will nandroid and try it out.

HTC EVO LTE with Tapatalk

my understanding from what i've read previously, the CDMA radio and the LTE radios are different so u can interchange previous releases with no ill effect. so yes, u can have a FH05 Cellular and GA02 LTE and run fine.

BlackJou

Aug 20, 2012
Its available in Puerto Rico and many other middle of nowhere towns. I don't understand why Philly/NJ is being neglected by Sprint.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
That's not a nice thing to say about non-major cities but yeah we have LTE in Puerto Rico

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts