[Q] Battery Door Vibration

Search This thread

slegrand

Nov 18, 2010
Calgary
I have the G900W8 from Canada and I am wondering if it is just my device but whenever any sort of audio plays through the mono speaker on the back of the device the entire battery door vibrates or buzzes anyone else having this issue or should I get the device exchanged? If its a common issue has anyone found a work around to make it stop its driving me mad lol. Sorry if this was asked previously I looked through this forum and didnt see it but I could have honestly missed something.

jrubenc

Dec 29, 2012
Barcelona
29984865 226

I have the G900W8 from Canada and I am wondering if it is just my device but whenever any sort of audio plays through the mono speaker on the back of the device the entire battery door vibrates or buzzes anyone else having this issue or should I get the device exchanged? If its a common issue has anyone found a work around to make it stop its driving me mad lol. Sorry if this was asked previously I looked through this forum and didnt see it but I could have honestly missed something.

I'd get it exchanged. Somehow, mic's vibration gets transmitted to the body of the device.

ChrisDude70

Jan 10, 2011

No buzzing, but I did notice that it vibrates like crazy.

Looks like it has something to do with how the watertight seal keeps the backing a few mm away from the actual back of the phone.

Make sure it's all clipped down properly.

Jaute

Apr 12, 2011
The quick start manual actually states that due to watertight seal there are vibrations...

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app