[ROM][G610X] H-ROM S20 PORT V2.0 [10.0][OneUI 2.1][64 bits][Treble]

Search This thread

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
7J7cWnI.png

DISCLAIMER
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you
  • I've put a huge amount of time and effort in this SOLO project (no other dev has been involved), so respect me and respect my work. You are NOT allowed to use this rom, its vendor or any of the other files included as base for your projects. You are only allowed to fix the bugs for your variant and I will post here.

FEATURES
  • OneUI 2.1 under Android 10, ported from the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SM-G981B)
  • All G610 variants should be supported
  • Arm64 with Treble support
  • Fully deodexed
  • H-KERNEL included. Built permissive and overclocked
  • Deknoxed, debloated, and removed all samsung useless security stuff in rom and kernel level
  • S10 CSC with additional features (call recording, etc)
  • And many more!

COMMON KNOWN BUGS
  • Updating camera app from Samsung App Store will break it
  • Light in capacitive buttons
  • Face unlock (most likely never will work on this port)
  • Camera on live drawing
  • Some 3rd camera apps like footej don't work
  • Back camera video only supports 16:9, others will give errors
  • Other inherent bugs from OneUI and/or 7870 limitation
  • You tell me

DOWNLOAD
  • Current version: 2.0 (14/07/2020)
  • More info in 2nd post

INSTALLATION
  • Installer will detect right variant and flash proper files
  • Vendor partition is required
  • Wipe system, data (clean install mandatory), vendor, dalvik&cache and cache
  • Flash rom zip
  • Reboot
  • Once set, go to screen settings, set fullhd resolution

SCREENSHOTS

ROOT

SUPPORT

CREDITS
  • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
  • Special thanks to @ananjaser1211, @SPARTANICUS and @Valera1978 for their huge contribution to the 7870 development
  • @topjohnwu for Magisk

DONATIONS
  • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this rom you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
H-ROM S20 PORT, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7

Contributors
Astrako
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/android_samsung_universal7870/common/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7870/-/tree/oneui_q

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oreo bootloader

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-07-14

Created 2020-07-14
Last Updated 2020-07-15

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
H-ROM S20 PORT V2.0 (14/07/2020)
  • July security patch
  • Added some new camera modes thanks to @neel0210
  • Added bloat zip containing several Samsung apps for those with larger system partitions. Feel free to debloat it by yourself according your needs. It will get install by default when flashing the rom zip for the A3 and the J6
  • GoogleDrive folder
  • Mega folder

Remember, a lot of time has been put in this project. If you like it and want to support me, no donations at all are required, just pushing thanks buttons.

Last edited:

pwazoski

May 5, 2019
July security patch
Added some new camera modes thanks to @neel0210
Added bloat zip containing several Samsung apps for those with larger system partitions. Feel free to debloat it by yourself according your needs. It will get install by default when flashing the rom zip for the A3 and the J6
OneDrive folder
GoogleDrive folder
Mega folder

Remember, a lot of time has been put in this project. If you like it and want to support me, no donations at all are required, just pushing thanks buttons.
Can it flash on your skyhawk recovery? I heard someone got bootloop when they flash in the wrong recovery but tks for developing this good job?

Reactions: jhenao12 and H MOUD
D

Deleted member 9071371

Great Work Sir!
Thank You! For making 7870 devices stay alive.

RODRI2688

Nov 22, 2014
Thank you

Thank you very much for all the work. But I would like you to clarify some things.
1- The installation steps.
2- Which TWRP to use 3.2 or 3.4 or which one?
3- Provide the vendor zip of the partition you used and its reversion.
4- Provide all the flashes of the zip that you used, so that there are no confusions.
Personal opinion: I already tried installing the previous 64-bit H-ROM port; unsuccessfully, even, performing all steps as indicated. And it really was very difficult to delete the partition to be able to return to the previous version of Android, that not only happened to me, but to several who tried to install the previous version of the H-ROM. With that previous experience and without providing the necessary zip for the blinking, I do not dare to try it again. Thank you very much again since not everyone can do the enormous job of porting and modifying the roms. *Google translator*

Reactions: jhenao12 and crizv7

Ramfisrd

Apr 23, 2016
Sony Xperia XZ1
Moto G 5G Plus
The Samsung logo does not appear after installation and I tried with the H vendor and it did not go beyond the Samsung logo.

the solution is to install the vendorSMOL creater after installing the recovery orange Fox 10.1 or else it will give you that error xd

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Mr_Rahul_Varun

Excellent rom:) But need navigation bar and also navigation gesture is enable but gesture bar is hidden so please enable it and made fixes ....by the way rom is brillent......

kuzo

Sep 30, 2008
Catamarca

I wrote down a mistake I had, but I found the solution. So I edited the post and wrote delete to get the comment deleted.
my mistake was that i had error 7 when i made the flash of the rom, i tried with several recoveries and it always happened the same, but it was a mistake of the vendor i used, i used the correct one and it worked perfectly.
The rom is very good, it has good performance and good battery life, until now I didn't have any error.
the only thing that i didn't like is that it has many options that don't work, and one already knows that they are not going to work, for example always on display, edge lighting, blue light filter, choose between 60 and 120 hz the screen etc etc..
I would like not to have all those options, but I understand that it is a full s20 port.
maybe it will be my daily use rom
I don't know why people ask for a navigation bar and gestures, if this smarphone has touch buttons. The only thing they would do is lose space on the screen

Sorry about my English.

Last edited:

Jeffpro12

May 11, 2019
I need your help plis!!

I wrote down a mistake I had, but I found the solution. So I edited the post and wrote delete to get the comment deleted.
my mistake was that i had error 7 when i made the flash of the rom, i tried with several recoveries and it always happened the same, but it was a mistake of the vendor i used, i used the correct one and it worked perfectly.
The rom is very good, it has good performance and good battery life, until now I didn't have any error.
the only thing that i didn't like is that it has many options that don't work, and one already knows that they are not going to work, for example always on display, edge lighting, blue light filter, choose between 60 and 120 hz the screen etc etc..
I would like not to have all those options, but I understand that it is a full s20 port.
maybe it will be my daily use rom
I don't know why people ask for a navigation bar and gestures, if this smarphone has touch buttons. The only thing they would do is lose space on the screen

Sorry about my English.

Can you say me where I find the correct vendor for to install this ROM, plis

kuzo

Sep 30, 2008
Catamarca

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7J7cWnI.png

DISCLAIMER
    • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you
    • I've put a huge amount of time and effort in this SOLO project (no other dev has been involved), so respect me and respect my work. You are NOT allowed to use this rom, its vendor or any of the other files included as base for your projects. You are only allowed to fix the bugs for your variant and I will post here.

FEATURES
    • OneUI 2.1 under Android 10, ported from the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SM-G981B)
    • All G610 variants should be supported
    • Arm64 with Treble support
    • Fully deodexed
    • H-KERNEL included. Built permissive and overclocked
    • Deknoxed, debloated, and removed all samsung useless security stuff in rom and kernel level
    • S10 CSC with additional features (call recording, etc)
    • And many more!

COMMON KNOWN BUGS
    • Updating camera app from Samsung App Store will break it
    • Light in capacitive buttons
    • Face unlock (most likely never will work on this port)
    • Camera on live drawing
    • Some 3rd camera apps like footej don't work
    • Back camera video only supports 16:9, others will give errors
    • Other inherent bugs from OneUI and/or 7870 limitation
    • You tell me

DOWNLOAD
    • Current version: 2.0 (14/07/2020)
    • More info in 2nd post

INSTALLATION
    • Installer will detect right variant and flash proper files
    • Vendor partition is required
    • Wipe system, data (clean install mandatory), vendor, dalvik&cache and cache
    • Flash rom zip
    • Reboot
    • Once set, go to screen settings, set fullhd resolution

SCREENSHOTS

ROOT

SUPPORT

CREDITS
    • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
    • Special thanks to @ananjaser1211, @SPARTANICUS and @Valera1978 for their huge contribution to the 7870 development
    • @topjohnwu for Magisk

DONATIONS
    • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this rom you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
    H-ROM S20 PORT, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7

Contributors
    Astrako
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/android_samsung_universal7870/common/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7870/-/tree/oneui_q

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Oreo bootloader

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-07-14

Created 2020-07-14
    Last Updated 2020-07-15
    • July security patch
    • Added some new camera modes thanks to @neel0210
    • Added bloat zip containing several Samsung apps for those with larger system partitions. Feel free to debloat it by yourself according your needs. It will get install by default when flashing the rom zip for the A3 and the J6
    • GoogleDrive folder
    • Mega folder

Can you say me where I find the correct vendor for to install this ROM, plis

I don't remember where I downloaded it from, but I had it in my PC, I upload it to google drive and I pass you the links.
    I used the SkyHawk Recovery Project [2.3]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_upgYcSeC5Ow1SqCBoaio7G5HirGnrdo/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16HkCm-Tm6jELpNrTrfXRJDBlqoTSvrWz/view?usp=sharing
    July security patch
    Added some new camera modes thanks to @neel0210
    Added bloat zip containing several Samsung apps for those with larger system partitions. Feel free to debloat it by yourself according your needs. It will get install by default when flashing the rom zip for the A3 and the J6
    OneDrive folder
    GoogleDrive folder
    Mega folder

Can it flash on your skyhawk recovery? I heard someone got bootloop when they flash in the wrong recovery but tks for developing this good job?