Tempered Glass screensaver

Search This thread

nutpn

Dec 30, 2010
ALABAMA
I am looking for a Tempered Glass Screensaver made for the Tab pro 8.4 any good ones made yet
thanks

n-abler

Feb 16, 2009
Still looking for one myself, if anyone finds one please post, anything has got to better than plastic...or nothing.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium HD app

NICO02

May 13, 2010
tempered

hello

i stand after this glass .....

i read a deutsh review and the user feel so good , perfect fit

sorry for my english i'm french...........

sorry no 10 post i don't put the link in ebay " Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4" T320 T321 T325 "

Reactions: n-abler

n-abler

Feb 16, 2009
Thanks to Nico02, I appreciate the reference, it had been a while since I'd checked e-bay. I ordered it right away, will be happy to answer any questions on it after it arrives.

NICO02

May 13, 2010
bad review

hello
i receive it ,i have a problem with this tempered , the hole of the webcam and the detector are in left of the tempered and on the tablet , they are in right !!!!
edit : work perfectly , just the manual is false and protection film upside down in the tempered

Last edited:

n-abler

Feb 16, 2009
Mine just came in the mail today, installed with no problems, seems like a solid product with reasonable ship times. Will be back to inform anyone who is interested if there are any problems.

xdm9mm

Dec 11, 2013
Mine just came in the mail today, installed with no problems, seems like a solid product with reasonable ship times. Will be back to inform anyone who is interested if there are any problems.

How is it now? Any problem? thanks

n-abler

Feb 16, 2009
Little over one month no bubbles, no scratches, easy to forget it's even there on a day to day basis, couldn't really ask for better.

Reactions: xdm9mm

Technoidse

Jun 1, 2013
I found this listing, It says it's for the t520 AND p600. So now iI' curious if the p600 glass screen protectors fit the Tab Pro 10.1.
Any one ever try a with a normal screen protector?

http://www.tvc-mall.com/details/Smo...laxy-Tab-Pro-10.1-T520-T525-P600-MPS-P600-09/

Well, I have received this and I'm satisfied with it. Its about 90% as large as the front and the openings for the camera and the home button matches up "okay". So it do Fit the Tab pro 10.1 (T520)

Now to the subjective: It feels smother that the tab screen and rejects fingerprints better, I can't "see" it and it don't seem to impede the touch sensing at all :good:

Attachments

• camera.jpg
    camera.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 618

Spud37

Dec 1, 2011
How are the glass protectors holding up. I'm looking for tab pro 8.4 in particular. Also any problems with any cases?

Spud37

Dec 1, 2011
I got the Pthink tempered glass protector, just put it on and the upper right hand corner doesn't seem to be staying on

mingkee

Last edited:

mingkee

OK, I got Brando glass plate and installed. This is so far I am satisfied though it's slightly imperfect (a little bit chip off and the edges are a bit rough), but it covers 100% with no space left. Moreover, I bought one for note 8, but the one for note 8 is perfect (rounded edges with no chipping at all).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tempered

hello

i stand after this glass .....

i read a deutsh review and the user feel so good , perfect fit

sorry for my english i'm french...........

sorry no 10 post i don't put the link in ebay " Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4" T320 T321 T325 "
    Little over one month no bubbles, no scratches, easy to forget it's even there on a day to day basis, couldn't really ask for better.