[Rom] TheMyth - Myth is back < Coming soon >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pujitjuneja

Apr 17, 2011
Delhi
YAAAYY! TheMyth is back! :D
Well as a beta tester, i'd like to say this ROM is super fast and the theme is just excellent.
Using it for 4-5 days and no bugs ;)
I think this is as fast as IC Sunday :D

Note to those who are using CM7.2, install CWM4.0.0.9 first and then flash this, because for one tester CWM5 malfunctioned and his phone screwed up

Last edited:

evil_penguin

Oct 29, 2011
awesome =D

its an amazing rom.....fast,stable....
1+ for an amazing rom :D
ok i have an question what difference between lite and full version ???? :confused:

sdotmouse

Oct 12, 2011
Derby
So far I am liking what you've done. I've had this up and running for roughly seven hours so far and had no issues at all. RAM use seems fine although I haven't really pushed it to far yet. Its fast and smooth and seems reasonable on battery consumption. The theme is done well too. Had no problems with flashing from CWM 4.x.x First boot took roughly five min. Boots in less than a minute now. So far, so good mate. Thanks for your efforts.

Glad you've gotten rid of the warez this time. Devs work hard on their apps for us.

Sent from a ZTE Crescent with an app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, it's a long time since I removed myth here, right? Are you still waiting for TheMyth?
    Now, it will be back with many new features and I hope that you will enjoy with it.
    U want to know when will it be released, huh?
    It's coming but not too long :)
    So plz wait, ok? :D

Devilsking​
    Is there anybody who is still waiting for myth here? :D
    Nice work Leo,first post :p
    YAAAYY! TheMyth is back! :D
    Well as a beta tester, i'd like to say this ROM is super fast and the theme is just excellent.
    Using it for 4-5 days and no bugs ;)
    I think this is as fast as IC Sunday :D

Note to those who are using CM7.2, install CWM4.0.0.9 first and then flash this, because for one tester CWM5 malfunctioned and his phone screwed up
    I'm on DXKPD now,can I flash the file from the 1 post or the one who's in themyth homepage?

Yes. You can :) Follow the guide to install ;)