ADP1.5H Build

Search This thread

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
for the latest builds:
http://code.google.com/p/sapphire-port-dream/
http://haykuro.theiphoneproject.org

includes busybox, wifitether support (thanks to harry himself), SuperUser, and an apps2sd version, and much more :)

EDIT: of course these all are rooted builds as well (for those of you who are asking)

EDIT2: i've modified this post to remove the original release info (to prevent confusion) please visit the sites mentioned above if you want to get the builds :)

Last edited:

persiansown

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2007
:eek:

YOU ARE THE MAN HAYKURO!!

Any info as to whats different about this build? Is it just the 1.5 build with those additions you listed? Or does it have the H dialer, etc?

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
thanks... does this build support protected apps in the market?

:eek:

YOU ARE THE MAN HAYKURO!!

Any info as to whats different about this build? Is it just the 1.5 build with those additions you listed? Or does it have the H dialer, etc?

yes paid apps are available as well.. and no its only 1.5 with the mentioned features. i will work on it more later, i have to finish my project for school still ;P

persiansown

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2007
Alright well man thanks for everything, get back to your project!

Im doing a nandroid backup right now and am going to try this out!

mr2man07

Feb 26, 2009
Awesome, going to try it out right now even though I am suppose to be typing an essay for school, haha.

Fast as usual, thanks again Haykuro!

dwang

Nov 23, 2008
Going into the wireless controls setting doesn't seem to work. this is with the apps to sd version.

I've wiped as well.

EDIT: looks like haykuro uploaded a fixed version already.. d/ling now

Last edited:

Seenochino

Oct 24, 2008
should i wipe after i poop???

i mean, should i wipe prior to switching from Hr5 to ADP1.5H?

Haykuros site says all the roms are non-wipe, so im gonna give it a go.

Last edited:

timal

Dec 24, 2008
Thank you for all the work. I tried asking if google voice search could be added to your rom. The thread was closed for not posting here. Would have just been more professional and appropriate to simple move the post here.