[Q] SGH-i9337 or i9505?

Search This thread

r0xy100.77

Feb 17, 2014
I'm looking to buy an S4 unlocked to use with straight talk, but I'm not sure if I should go with the i9505 or the i337. I've read where some people say the AT&T version will have lots of updates, which will slow down the performance of the phone, and that it can not be rooted. On the other hand, the i9505 will not have 4g LTE. I'm undecided on which one to choose. I could deal with not having LTE speeds if I absolutely had to, and I want to have the option to root my phone if I decide to. Can anyone confirm if this info is correct, and based on what I want out of the phone which one I should get?

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
I'm looking to buy an S4 unlocked to use with straight talk, but I'm not sure if I should go with the i9505 or the i337. I've read where some people say the AT&T version will have lots of updates, which will slow down the performance of the phone, and that it can not be rooted. On the other hand, the i9505 will not have 4g LTE. I'm undecided on which one to choose. I could deal with not having LTE speeds if I absolutely had to, and I want to have the option to root my phone if I decide to. Can anyone confirm if this info is correct, and based on what I want out of the phone which one I should get?
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 have 4G LTE.