Stock boot animation

Search This thread

boros2222

Sep 29, 2012
Hi everyone,

I think, many people use custom roms that changes your boot animation. I'm currently using Carbon rom and I hate its boot animation. However the stock rom's boot animation is very cool.

Can someone make a boot animation from stock rom which can be flashed through recovery?

myabc

Jan 27, 2006
Hi everyone,

I think, many people use custom roms that changes your boot animation. I'm currently using Carbon rom and I hate its boot animation. However the stock rom's boot animation is very cool.

Can someone make a boot animation from stock rom which can be flashed through recovery?

here is stock globe flashable

please, can someone upload winter motorola animation flashable zip?

Attachments

• stock-globe-bootanimation.zip
    17.5 MB · Views: 8,130

kvarga

Sep 12, 2010
Google Pixel 6a
Thanks for these links. I was looking for the stock motorola boot animations, but this is the best collection of them. Do you know a place where I can download all previous, current (the new world cup) bootanims, and the future bootanims will be uploaded there?
Since I have a Motorola, I feel I need these. :)

Edit: the original mp4 files are the better than these, but standard image sequence is also ok.

Last edited:

dirty_smurf45

Jul 9, 2014
Southern California
It would be possible to have the "original" Moto G bootanimation?
The one with .mp4 files, not .jpg?
Thanks in advance

Here is the stock boot animation (mp4) and stock boot logo. Flash boot logo via recovery. Replace bootanimation with the one in /system/media and set permissions to -rw-r---r--. Keep in mind that in order to use mp4 boot animations you need to do this first: http://xdaforums.com/moto-g/themes-apps/share-mp4-bootanimation-stock-rom-t2806592

Happy flashing.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 1,190

lolsinnerlol

Mar 4, 2014
Delhi
Hey guys thnx for the above bootanimes can someone please upload these bootanimes as well for flashing -
1. Aprilfool,
2. Stitch and
3, Worldcup.

ksotar

Jan 15, 2017
Old (JPEG) version of Winter Animation

As I looked for it myself, and can't find, so I made it. It is animation for old devices like my Moto Droid Maxx (xt910), which can accept only JPEG, not video.
Sorry for no links, but I'm new user and not allowed to. Just copy and paste them to address string.

Here is white (default version):
yadi.sk/d/HUJFpeRe396Xrm

And since white background is no good for OLED displays, I made black one as well:
yadi.sk/d/EwSHKEXo396YKK

In case you're wandering how it looks:
youtu.be/dSoUg_3tvZk

Quite a size (25MB) and I guess that was one of the reasons to switch to video.

UPD Well, I guess it's wrong thread for it, but IDK how to delete it.

Last edited:

SenorChang

Oct 21, 2010
Reactions: lp2yisdfu

Top Liked Posts