[Q] LG G2 Touch Screen Frozen on Unlock

Search This thread

Bizzle58

Oct 20, 2011
I am currently running the latest nightly CM11 on my AT&T LG G2 and have been experiencing this issue for about 2 months now. Several times each day, when I go to unlock my phone it will be frozen. i can see the screen but cannot touch anything on it. This issue I thought may have been a glitch with the lock screen I was using (stock slide to unlock) so I disabled it and still have this issue. I have spent about an hour researching the issue but have not found anyone else complaining of this (or I am using the wrong search terms). Thanks in advance everyone!

deedscreen

Nov 4, 2010
Connecticut
Same problem with my G3, Not sure that will work with your ROM

But try

open dialer
press 3845#* INSERT THREE DIGETS OF YOUR MODEL NUMBER THE PRESS #, for example, I am the F400K, so 3845#*400#
settings
update touch firmware
wait 10 sec
reboot

It may or may not help

Bizzle58

Oct 20, 2011
Same problem with my G3, Not sure that will work with your ROM

But try

open dialer
press 3845#* INSERT THREE DIGETS OF YOUR MODEL NUMBER THE PRESS #, for example, I am the F400K, so 3845#*400#
settings
update touch firmware
wait 10 sec
reboot

It may or may not help

First off, thanks for the reply. I tried that with an 800 (for my d800 lg g2 ) but it says wrong MMI code. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

mjbradford89

May 14, 2014
Same issue

I have almost the exact same issue on my Verizon G2. I can get around it by making sure my finger is touching the screen when I turn the screen on. My dialer code to get into the hidden menu doesn't work either. If I go back to a 12B rom it works fine but on any 24A rom I have this issue. Anyone have any other suggestions?