[Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT926

Search This thread
T

Tquetski

As soon as the Camera is fixed I'll re-up a new build of this, the next build of this will have a task manager that can be accessed from the 'Recent Panels' to 'Kill All' applications : D

T

Tquetski

Tomorrow may never come?:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

I'll try to get work in on this in my downtime, I'm mostly just powering through MIUI :/ I do intend to bring it to the 926 after If I can get volunteers for it.

As far as RemICS goes I will try to update it sometime between now and thursday, again, sorry about the lack of updates here.

heffzilla

Jan 20, 2011
I'll try to get work in on this in my downtime, I'm mostly just powering through MIUI :/ I do intend to bring it to the 926 after If I can get volunteers for it.

As far as RemICS goes I will try to update it sometime between now and thursday, again, sorry about the lack of updates here.

No need to apologize, it'll get here when it gets here. Thanks for all of the dev work, it's much appreciated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD/Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012

Lol I was halfway teasing... But yeah I'm grateful for your work... Volunteer for wat?

T

Tquetski

Ok, If it's alright with you guys I'll postpone Remics and begin dev on MIUI for 926? my env is set up for MIUI right now so... lol

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Ok, If it's alright with you guys I'll postpone Remics and begin dev on MIUI for 926? my env is set up for MIUI right now so... lol

Quick question, does the current version of remics for 926 use cm10 for a base or stock? Reason being is I think a lot of people here would love you forever if you posted a vanilla port of cm10 with working camera for the 926. Thanks again for your hard work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
T

Tquetski

Quick question, does the current version of remics for 926 use cm10 for a base or stock? Reason being is I think a lot of people here would love you forever if you posted a vanilla port of cm10 with working camera for the 926. Thanks again for your hard work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Point me in the right direction and I'll take a shot at it

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
I would love to see a stock cm10.1 rom for the xt926. I know the camera would be tricky to get working though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

That's wud be awsm... I want a 4.2.2 ROM sooooooooooooooo bad... Hopefully jakeday will release his perty soon....

GoClifGo05

Jul 1, 2012
Maryland
Just want to double check. I have the dev edition so I'm using TWRP. Will this work with that? If MIUI will too, ill test all day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts