Restore from TB without TB

Search This thread

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
Is there any app that can restore app and data from the TB folder? Using TDJ's Darkside Evolution beta2 and restoring data gives me issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

darkside79

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Is there any app that can restore app and data from the TB folder? Using TDJ's Darkside Evolution beta2 and restoring data gives me issues.

Don't think so. But do what I did and restore what you want with Tb. Then use Root Tool Box to back up apps and app data then after that flash a clean install of Rom and instead of using Tb. Use Root Tool Box to restore. Worked like a charm. No reboot or shutdown issues! Good luck hope that helps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

TheTechNiq

May 4, 2012
Las Cruces

I had a post made on my old account about app2zip. It can be a little buggy but in the right hands with the right tweeks to make it pics stable it did a fine job on gb.

Sent from my Galaxy to yours.

Haxel

Feb 22, 2010
Just restore with "APP Only" option.

or, copy the Titanium backup folder to an SD card and use 7zip to unzip the tar.gz containing the apk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Don't think so. But do what I did and restore what you want with Tb. Then use Root Tool Box to back up apps and app data then after that flash a clean install of Rom and instead of using Tb. Use Root Tool Box to restore. Worked like a charm. No reboot or shutdown issues! Good luck hope that helps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2